younger guys with older women (3 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No, not it's not. But I can picture Andy doing it with a pint in his hand, shoulder around some bloke wearing a Man U jersey "lemme tell ya somethin' buddy" :D
Thats more sad than funny considering he'll be wearing a Juve jersey. :D

Apr 12, 2004
No, not it's not. But I can picture Andy doing it with a pint in his hand, shoulder around some bloke wearing a Man U jersey "lemme tell ya somethin' buddy" :D
Did I ever tell you guys the story when Andy yelled at my buddie's toilet?

Well, it is a short story: We thought Andy was yelling, we walked over to see him standing straight up vomiting into the toilet, it was the oddest puke sound I have ever heard.

So: I could picture him "yelling" at that guy with the Man U. jersey.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Really? That's cool! I've done a 4 month workplacement in England myself, had the best time of my life! Whereabouts will you be going or is it still uncertain yet?

And once you're that close; you can't NOT go to Amsterdam. Allow me to be your guide if you come over here!
Not sure which Uni I will attend. So far the only ones that I have seen offered are University of Bath, Sussex, and Liverpool if I remember correctly. I am hoping that I will go in the Spring of my sophemore year because after that I will be concentrating on my major.

And yes I am not an idiot I will go to Amsterdam. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Sure whatever, but if he has the same cocky attitude he has on here about it its sure to get him beat up. hehe that would be funny.
Yeah, I am sure you would be back there laughing your ass off with River and Mac...

I will not start anything with an EPL fan, but if he starts talking shit about the Serie A I will undoubtedly respond. I have had practice with one Englishman on my team, and all he can do to respond to my arguements is say "Juventus is bollocks." Nobody can handle the facts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, not it's not. But I can picture Andy doing it with a pint in his hand, arm around the shoulders of some bloke wearing a Man U jersey "lemme tell ya somethin' buddy" :D
:D I will also bring out my Midwest accent a la Eminem; a nasally tone of voice which would sound annoying to the English.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, I am sure you would be back there laughing your ass off with River and Mac...

I will not start anything with an EPL fan, but if he starts talking shit about the Serie A I will undoubtedly respond. I have had practice with one Englishman on my team, and all he can do to respond to my arguements is say "Juventus is bollocks." Nobody can handle the facts.
Da, their argumeant is weak, like......you know.......Cheney's heart, da?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)