younger guys with older women (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
You would be the America of Europe basically. :D
:D

What sort of name is Hedwiges? Sounds like a name from one of Dicken's novels..
Yeah about that; I was watching football with my dad (the master of cynical, destructive comments). We were having a beer, suddenly a substitution for Ajax so the commie says his name and my dad goes: "What? We got mixed-sex football now?"

Then the camera zoomed in and he goes: "Masculine chick that..."

:howler:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah too bad he doesn't speak English otherwise I'd invite you all to come over and watch footie with my dad some time :D

He brews his own beer too :lick:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yeah too bad he doesn't speak English otherwise I'd invite you all to come over and watch footie with my dad some time :D

He brews his own beer too :lick:
Wow, who would of thought? :D What sort of beer does he brew?

Well, you could always act as traduttore.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Wow, who would of thought? :D What sort of beer does he brew?
Oh he's tried many different types. He started out with the sole goal of destroying Heineken so he made a similar beer only with a good taste and that worked for the neighbourhood; no Heineken to be found :cool:

He's also tried a (as he called it) slightly heavier version. That one had 20% alcohol in it. Knocked me off my chair :D

Well, you could always act as traduttore.
Only till after the first beer; you should hear my drunken english :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's also tried a (as he called it) slightly heavier version. That one had 20% alcohol in it. Knocked me off my chair :D
Now thats a beer. :lick:

Only till after the first beer; you should hear my drunken english :D
Da. After I have a few you'll start to hear my drunk Russian impersonation. :cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Now thats a beer. :lick:
Yeah thought you might like that. If you're ever in Holland, send me a message. We'll have a laugh and a drink.

Da. After I have a few you'll start to hear my drunk Russian impersonation. :cool:
That sounds promising after the eminem bit :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yeah thought you might like that. If you're ever in Holland, send me a message. We'll have a laugh and a drink.
Sure thing mate. One year from now I should be spending a semester abroad in England. That is going to be friggin awesome.

That sounds promising after the eminem bit :D
:howler:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sure thing mate. One year from now I should be spending a semester abroad in England. That is going to be friggin awesome.
Really? That's cool! I've done a 4 month workplacement in England myself, had the best time of my life! Whereabouts will you be going or is it still uncertain yet?

And once you're that close; you can't NOT go to Amsterdam. Allow me to be your guide if you come over here!

Apr 12, 2004

Really? That's cool! I've done a 4 month workplacement in England myself, had the best time of my life! Whereabouts will you be going or is it still uncertain yet?

And once you're that close; you can't NOT go to Amsterdam. Allow me to be your guide if you come over here!
I was in Amsterdam for a 2 week football tournament, it was the BEST time of my life.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Andy heres some advice before coming to England.

Drop the anti-england, anti-epl thing. Its hard enough as it is for foreigners not to get beaten up around here :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Actually, I found the UK very friendly.

Also, Andy should hate on the EPL even more while abroad.
Where in the Uk were you?

Sure whatever, but if he has the same cocky attitude he has on here about it its sure to get him beat up. hehe that would be funny.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Sure whatever, but if he has the same cocky attitude he has on here about it its sure to get him beat up. hehe that would be funny.
Oh you're fine just as long as you make fun of things in a language nobody understands (Dutch in my case; didn't get beat up in the 4 months I was there :strong: ).

I'm sure Andy could pull off the same with some gruesome west Texan accent or something :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Oh you're fine just as long as you make fun of things in a language nobody understands (Dutch in my case; didn't get beat up in the 4 months I was there :strong: ).

I'm sure Andy could pull off the same with some gruesome west Texan accent or something :D
Yeah but your not an american saying things like 'let me tell you something buddy' or 'I got something to say' :D

Actually just realised thats not funny when you cant hear me say it in an american way. :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No, not it's not. But I can picture Andy doing it with a pint in his hand, arm around the shoulders of some bloke wearing a Man U jersey "lemme tell ya somethin' buddy" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)