younger guys with older women (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Amsterdam is the besy city Ive ever been to I wanna go there in springbreak can I stay at your house Erik?
I won't be here in spring but sure; I'll notify my flatmates.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Not sure which Uni I will attend. So far the only ones that I have seen offered are University of Bath, Sussex, and Liverpool if I remember correctly. I am hoping that I will go in the Spring of my sophemore year because after that I will be concentrating on my major.

And yes I am not an idiot I will go to Amsterdam. :D
Try to go to the university of Loughborough! Great place. Such a great place. Right near Birmingham and Leicester in the pittoresque midlands :D

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
:D I will also bring out my Midwest accent a la Eminem; a nasally tone of voice which would sound annoying to the English.
:howler: Get someone to videotape that for me please!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Try to go to the university of Loughborough! Great place. Such a great place. Right near Birmingham and Leicester in the pittoresque midlands :D
Um, I don't know about that. Being in England is bad enough from a football standpoint, but becoming a fan of either B City, Aston Villa, or Leicester City would just compound my suffering without good football. Somewhere near London would be much more suitable. :D

:howler: Get someone to videotape that for me please!!
:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Very diplomatically put :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)