You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

You made a "yes but" post here, Andy. Yes it's bs that this catastrophe was man made and intentional. But you shouldn't necessarily credit CNN for that either. I'll say right off the bat, I don't have CNN so I don't watch it. I did watch it a couple years ago when I did have it so I'm no top authority here. But in saying that CNN doesn't make up stuff, do you really know or is that an assumption? I think media bias is a very delicate matter and I tend to stay skeptical myself.
    Jog on Martin, I have never heard CNN blame the Arab world for the numerous Hurricanes we experianced this summer. Oh yeah I can see it Now:

"And this is CNN breaking News. A study involving 5 average citizens was conducted and they have concluded that countiries such as Indonesia, Taihland, and Sri Lanka caused the earth to swift it's axis, which has caused devestating hurricanes to hit Florida. One member of the panel stated "Yeah, it were da Arabs. They shot offa few nukes to swift, you know, the axis."

I love it whenever I make a post about critising terrorists or Arab news outlets, the topic is always shifted to blaming everything that is US. Maybe I am the only one to see it, but I certainly do..

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Good, so i'm glad we got it straight that "Arab media" in general also think this is BS.
    Sorry, you know I am very skeptical about that channel too.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Ok, I thought we were going to have an actual discussion about this. Pardon me.
    Of course we are going to have an actual discussion about this, that is why I started this thread.

Like I stated with my highly sarcastic post (a technique which you are very pleased with in the case of iBianconeri but condemn here) CNN does not make such outlandish stories. Maybe some people beg to differ? Oh well. I can tell reality from fake, and CNN is doing a lot better if you ask me in the former.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    Nick very intelligently stated:

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

And these stations accuse US of brainwashing individuals..hey at least we are original when we try.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    hmm..why we have to give CNN credit when they say Al Jazeera air shit news?...

its all differs from people's perspective...if u ask me i hate both news company who clearly slant on one side or another..

CNN and Al Jazeera sucks...BBC al the way...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    CNN never said "Aljazeera" as far as Andy knowns.
    So please don't make assumptions.

its all differs from people's perspective...
    true.

if u ask me i hate both news company who clearly slant on one side or another..
    CNN and Al Jazeera sucks...BBC al the way...
    Yes. While BBC is better, I still don't see it as an only source.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I changed my mind, I'm not getting involved in this.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Like I stated with my highly sarcastic post (a technique which you are very pleased with in the case of iBianconeri but condemn here)
    Tell me you're being sarcastic again because you don't honestly believe I'm pleased with iBianconeri for calling Vinny ignorant, do you? It didn't "have to be said", it was unnecessary and destructive.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49

I know that CNN did not mention Al Jezeera. :lazy:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    I changed my mind, I'm not getting involved in this.

Tell me you're being sarcastic again because you don't honestly believe I'm pleased with iBianconeri for calling Vinny ignorant, do you? It didn't "have to be said", it was unnecessary and destructive.
    Okay Martin, sorry for the sarcasm. I love that "tool" because somehow it makes people annoyed and stimulates the cells in the brain. I promise I will act more civilized from now on. I did not people were opposed to sarcastic posts.

Do you have any other arguements to add to your original arguement? I might not even know what the original was...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Okay Martin, sorry for the sarcasm. I love that "tool" because somehow it makes people annoyed and stimulates the cells in the brain. I promise I will act more civilized from now on. I did not people were opposed to sarcastic posts.

Do you have any other arguements to add to your original arguement? I might not even know what the original was...
    No, I just remembered how engulfing this is and I shouldn't really be doing it, I need to get some work done over here. And in anycase my argument wasn't that strong, besides it seems like aressandro has picked up the plot anyway.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Your full of crap !!!

Keep this anti-American propaganda out of here !!!

btw- we didnt lose in Vietnam, we left

If they wanted communism, then they can have it !!!

They all regret that decision today

And why were you in Vietnam in the first place Vin, you had no business there.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    This rather dubious "plot" Martin?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

See what I mean, everytime I make a thread about this subject, this is what happens. The discussion always makes a U-TURN and falls on the shoulders of us, the United States. Happens every time. I hope none of you really believe these accusations..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

so we are comparing CNN with small regional tv stations?

still doesnt make sense how CNN can get the credit out of it....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Zlatan..Zlatan.

Kindly, let's not escalate this.
    This is kind of getting old. Too many threads have gone into this. Most things have already been said multiple times...

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59

so we are comparing CNN with small regional tv stations?

still doesnt make sense how CNN can get the credit out of it....
    Out of what? What are you talking about. You speak of CNN like it is a newscast on comedy central.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Zlatan..Zlatan.

Kindly, let's not escalate this.
    This is kind of getting old. Too many threads have gone into this. Most things have already been said multiple times...
    You're right Majed, I apologize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)