you misunderstood me (1 Viewer)

Manutd.Visitor

Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
just incase if we sell Davids, who will replace him?

1) Dietmar Hamann - no no, im serious. he's good, very good in my eyes. Worthy buy. he also had a terrific WC

2) Patrick Vieira - i dont really like this guy much, but i wouldnt mind havin him at all. but he's as profilic(in gettin in trouble) as Davids, so there's really no point...

3) Get a good defender and use tudor as DM - i dont like this one much

4) van Bommel - i've never actually seen him play, but i've heard all good bout him..same with Johan Vogel...

5) Philip Cocu - another gr8 player in my eyes..but a bit different kinda player as Davids...

6) D'Augostino guy - heard good stuff bout him, but i think i rather have someone for now, instead of waiting for 4-5 years for him to develop

7) J. Zanetti/Tommassi- would cost a bomb, but terrific terrific players

8) Luciano Zauri - i heard he's a gr8 player...

9) Gattuso, - not bad

10) Steven Gerrard - he isnt rally a DM, but can play in the similiar role. injury prone though

11) Patrick Paauwe, Daniel Andersson, Stillian Petrov - not bad players as well, but im not too sure...

12) Oliver Dacourt - i still dont see what's so gr8 bout this guy....
My choice from the above would be Patrick Viera or Gerrard because they dominate the teams they play in aswell as the opposition. In the EPL Roy Keane, Patrick Viera and Steven Gerrard are seen as the main central midfield dynamos. But, there's little chance these will ever be sold.

The one guy who is available at the right price and whom many of the top teams in Europe have been interested in is Van Bommel... and would be at Arsenal if they would have agreed a fee. He is a real midfield dynamo who contributes both to attack and defence... has a great shot too. So, I think if Davids did go this is the man to go for.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    i don't think it's so necessary take a big name to replace davids. The only important thing is buy a great player.
    The most important player we bought this year is Camoranesi, for example. Who the hell knew him before two months ago? Well I knew he was one of the 25 Verona players and nothing more. But trust me, this year he'll leave Zambrotta on the bench a lot of times.

One thing are dreams (I'd like Makelele, the best defender midfielder of the earth), other thing is the reality. Moggi used to buy unknown players during the past 5 years quite often. And they were always great players. Don't you remember 1996? We gave Vialli (a god who liked playing football) to chelsea to take an unknown Cristian Vieri. And after 4 months we saw what he was able to do.

when we sold Vieri everybody thought Moggi went crazy. But he replaced him with Inzaghi, and filippo striked 80 gol for juventus.

And last year? Who bet 1 euro for juventus scudetto after we sold the best player of the world to Real Madrid? Nobody did of course, but we won.

IF Moggi will sell davids (it isn't official yet), maybe he'll buy Colombo Maccheroni or Mattew Bellany rather than Patrick Vieira. But trust him, he always gets great players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)