You know, like, whatever (version 2.1) (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
what's Toronto like Bes?

the area i live in its, for lack of a better word, ghetto (spelling). not much to do and way too many police cars (by canadian standarts) downtown toronto (sorry but for lack of experience i cannot compare it with any other city) offers a lot of options for the "sweet life". also there is an area (not far from where i live) where a lot of greeks and albanians also (wherever there are greeks there are albanians) which is pretty nice.
tourism wise,i have always thought that toronto doesnt offer much, except the diversity which begins from (places i have been too) jamaican, italian, greek, albanian, asian (a lot chinesse but korean and jappanesse as well) that for somebody who wants to explosplore those culture is pretty nice. we also have a lot of festivals where you get the atmosphere, best one is the greek one which i go to every years. its crazy for greek food and balkanian women.
overall its an alright city, besides where i live of course :groan:
thats the way I see it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the area i live in its, for lack of a better word, ghetto (spelling). not much to do and way too many police cars (by canadian standarts) downtown toronto (sorry but for lack of experience i cannot compare it with any other city) offers a lot of options for the "sweet life". also there is an area (not far from where i live) where a lot of greeks and albanians also (wherever there are greeks there are albanians) which is pretty nice.
tourism wise,i have always thought that toronto doesnt offer much, except the diversity which begins from (places i have been too) jamaican, italian, greek, albanian, asian (a lot chinesse but korean and jappanesse as well) that for somebody who wants to explosplore those culture is pretty nice. we also have a lot of festivals where you get the atmosphere, best one is the greek one which i go to every years. its crazy for greek food and balkanian women.
thats the way I see it.
Congragulations biggest post ever Bess.

K10

Jul 12, 2002

thats the way I see it.
A pretty good summary of Toronto actually. Indeed, alot of Asians (too many), alot of Caribbean ppl, basically alot of cultures.

Montreal or Vancouver is the place to be though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thats the way I see it.
:eek: 178 words

Thanks for writing all that up mate. A lot of my friends have relos in Canada and they visit a lot. They say the food there's awesome, and I'm sure that's not just Vancouver. They talk about a place called the Boston Sea Party all the time, and it sounds bloody excellent. I wouldn't mind visiting Canada some day

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

A pretty good summary of Toronto actually. Indeed, alot of Asians (too many), alot of Caribbean ppl, basically alot of cultures.

Montreal or Vancouver is the place to be though.

right on man. originaly i was gonna go to montreal but becoz i had relatives in To they sent me here

Jan 7, 2004

:eek: 178 words

Thanks for writing all that up mate. A lot of my friends have relos in Canada and they visit a lot. They say the food there's awesome, and I'm sure that's not just Vancouver. They talk about a place called the Boston Sea Party all the time, and it sounds bloody excellent. I wouldn't mind visiting Canada some day

food is good. you just got to know the places where to go.

K10

Jul 12, 2002

right on man. originaly i was gonna go to montreal but becoz i had relatives in To they sent me here
Oh, too late to move?

I am hoping to go Montreal for University in January.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What up guys. I'm chillin at my friends house whose a Bayern fan. We just played Fifa, I beat him 3-2 and owned him. We got a few forties here and we been drinking. Burke says what up Forza Bayern lol. Forza Juve and Graham I'll be your live matchh commenatator. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Forza Juve and Graham I'll be your live matchh commenatator. :D
What do you mean? Do you mean you can watch the match, and you'll be on Skype? :extatic:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
so it's a deal then?

if you've got a microphone, go get the proggy man. I'd love to have a go at commentary, though everyone listening would probably just laugh at my accent :irritate:

Jan 7, 2004
so it's a deal then?

if you've got a microphone, go get the proggy man. I'd love to have a go at commentary, though everyone listening would probably just laugh at my accent :irritate:

well add me too then. i sure can listen (hopefully)

donbes6685 (see if that works )

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so it's a deal then?

Well I don;t know yet I'm kinda messed up but yeah I wanna commentate.

I'll speak wit you when I a lill more sober. :D: Burke says go Bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)