You know, like, whatever (version 2.1) (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Boston is cool...

What are you doing up so late anyways?
I just got back from a preparty. The rest of the people were going to a nightclub but I didnt feel like going, yesterday I went to sleep like at 4AM and today I missed class in the morning so tomorrow I cant miss anything!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The 'cool guys' are so cool they get to miss out on all the good stuff :D

We're so cool that we dont care, we have plenty of other good stuff to make up for the loss :stuckup: ;)

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I just got back from a preparty. The rest of the people were going to a nightclub but I didnt feel like going, yesterday I went to sleep like at 4AM and today I missed class in the morning so tomorrow I cant miss anything!
    No more parties on Thursdays. Most of the people in my class are working, and we get so drunk that nobody can get up in the morning.

I had a B A D exam in financial accounting this evening.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

No more parties on Thursdays. Most of the people in my class are working, and we get so drunk that nobody can get up in the morning.

I had a B A D exam in financial accounting this evening.
    Im sorry

Yeah, if I had gone out today I would have missed class tomorrow. Now what sucks more is that I have SAT class on saturday at 10 and I cant miss that one AND have to be awake. So I probably will be out until like 12 tomorrow again

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Andy youre such an innocent boy. You could say you have to go check out a conference, have a soccer match, are going to see the Patriots, are going to visit a friend... theres so much stuff you could say
    lool..in my case its like impossible..lool! i am like"hey mum,i am off to the States tonight..." mum:"the States?why?" me:"ummmm..i dunno!"

:p

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    congrats elnur, and sorry, im not coming. or was the party yesterday? :undecide:
    No, the party is next weekend.

This week I am taking a break and will just drink beer while watching the Discovery Channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)