You Can Read This , Trust me (1 Viewer)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
You can read this: :D

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
Hey Elnur......I took the pics. Just waiting for my friend to upload them to his PC and send them over. ;) Imagine it man. An Arab Muslim with a camera right by the campus police station taking a pic of a huge structure. I told my friend if they show up you better floor it because you'll be Arab by association. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I believe that's already been posted here several times, but it's interesting nonetheless

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I've seen it before but I'm still amazed that I can read that at the same speed I read normally and not miss a word.

Nicole, this is a scientific study, it's not gossip. It doesn't matter when you first heard about it ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Serious, I saw this in like a UK paper like 2 years ago! Talk about slow...
The Times, June 2002.

I was doing my workplacement in the UK and I read it during breakfast on a sunny, warm day that was about to become one of the best days ever. That's why I remember. :cool:

EDIT: Btw, FAR too much use of the word "like". What are you? An American cheerleader?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
You can read this: :D

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! :D
i am dizzy!!:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)