Yo mobs, participate in mafia (4 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
You trusted Alen :lol2:
Yes I trust Alen. Though the whole game he never asked me to do anything. Before he was lynched he told me to vote for him and I didn't listen. Apart from that, he never acutally asked me for a favor, or give me an advice or something. Though all of you were thinking that he was using me. Alen is overrated just like english football players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago and told him he should drop by but I think he is too busy.
He has a gf and his relationship is pretty serious one so he's barely having time for us :D

I know someone who's in the same path now, his name is Andy. Except that Besmir's gf is his age while Andy's one is 36 years old and she's RICH.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
He has a gf and his relationship is pretty serious one so he's barely having time for us :D

I know someone who's in the same path now, his name is Andy. Except that Besmir's gf is his age while Andy's one is 36 years old and she's RICH.
Yep Bes' gf is pretty cute so I can see why he would choose her over here. She reminds me a little of Aeowyn from the LOTR movies.

And what can I say except way to go Andy! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yep Bes' gf is pretty cute so I can see why he would choose her over here. She reminds me a little of Aeowyn from the LOTR movies.

And what can I say except way to go Andy! :D
Now I know why you disappeared too:disagree:

Good for the forums you two broke up :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)