Yo mobs, participate in mafia (8 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #42
    What?! Why? I gave a perfectly valid reason for it! If the BG cannot be recruited, then why the hell should his name be among the 3?
    Because we all start with the preposition that the roles are unknown. It's not Gs fault if the D investigates the BG and gives them the BGs role. Just like it won't be their fault if the D blazes wrongly and shows himself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I take my losses and wins equally proudly :p Except the time I was recruited into being a G into a TOTAL hopeless lost cause, that was just a bitch :D

Good job with the rules Alen, especially part of detective not finding investigation result until after deadline :tup: Gun blazing should be the same too, you wrote that it is, but read you changed that and accepted Sabets suggestion.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    I take my losses and wins equally proudly :p Except the time I was recruited into being a G into a TOTAL hopeless lost cause, that was just a bitch :D

Good job with the rules Alen, especially part of detective not finding investigation result until after deadline :tup: Gun blazing should be the same too, you wrote that it is, but read you changed that and accepted Sabets suggestion.
    Because the whole point of the gun blazing mode was to use it at any time of the day, like pull out the gun, shot. It's an instant like jailing, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)