YEAREND-Year of problems for the world game (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Erik-with-a-k said:
Good point.

What I hate most about British pups is that, even when you finally found one where there is nobody smoking inside at that moment, when you sit down on a sofa too hard, clouds of smoke puf out of the thing. You can't get away from it:lazy:

The cafeine is a killer
That will be me.:D . Can't help the urge of nicotine when there is a pint glass in front of you. Alchohol and Cigarette is like strawberry and cream. Can't think of one without the other, especially if you are down at the club and pissed your mind completely off.

Apart from smell, I like British pubs. You can get dinner, social life, and on top of that a game of football to see (that is why I have been watching a lot of EPL lately). That frees some time for me more time to log on at chat at Juventuz.:p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
As a side reference, I am pretty sure British pub won't be your favorite destination. Even I find the smell to be somewhat repulsive.
Do you mean English pubs?? Smoking has been banned in Scottish pubs.

Back to topic? I was rooting for Italy in the WC & I was pleased to see them win. However it was sad to Zidane headbutting matterazzi, who may have deserved it, but it was unprofessional & spoilt the occasion for himself as well as the fans.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
AngelaL said:
Do you mean English pubs?? Smoking has been banned in Scottish pubs.

Back to topic? I was rooting for Italy in the WC & I was pleased to see them win. However it was sad to Zidane headbutting matterazzi, who may have deserved it, but it was unprofessional & spoilt the occasion for himself as well as the fans.
Ok back to topic.

But it is just me that some of the punishment given on diving is derisory given that similar replay has been used to punish players (*cough* Nedved *cough*) beyond reasonable limit. If FIFA thinks Rivaldo crutching his face when ball in fact hit his leg, and getting player sent off in the process, only deserve a fine of couple thousands dollars (which is less than a week's salary for Rivaldo), then they must be mad.

Technology has already been used for review process. But technology used on cheating is, for some reasons, non-existent. Teams should be docked point for cheating.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What should be remembered when slagging the quality of the world cup is that the group stages had much more entertaining football than previous years and it was only in the knockout stages that the teams became more cautious and the standard of football dropped.

Still I was happy since I had money on Italy forom the outset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)