Yahoo Serie A & La Liga fantasy football - Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I havent noticed anyone else making a Juventuz group for Yahoo Serie A fantasy football, so I took the liberty of making one myself.

The Juventuz group ID is 199 and the password is juvefans.

Here is the link: Yahoo Serie A Fantasy Football

Please could you name your teams by your forum usernames, or at least add them to your team's name so we could indentify eachother more easily.

Thank you. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've signed up but I haven't been able to make my team because of some minor difficulties on the web site. Whenever I clicked the "Yes, I accept" button, it would say "Errors: blah blah blah". Anyhow, I'll try again later.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Here's my team:

Buffon
Thuram Nesta Cannavaro Cordoba
Van der Meyde Tacchinardi Appiah Nervo
Bazzani Vieri

OP
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Really? Hard?

Here's my team:

De Santis

Legrottaglie Stam Thuram

Fiore J. Zanetti Jankulovski Appiah Emre

Martins Adriano

:strong:

Jul 19, 2003
Would someone please tell me about Chivu.........I don't want to put him on the squad and then find out he's actually in Holland.

And while you're at it, how does this look? I'm new at this.

De Sanctis

Chivu Cannavaro Nesta

Zambrotta Appiah Camoranesi Zanetti

Cassano Adriano Martins

OP
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It looks good, but Chivu has returned to Ajax and mot probably wont be back at Roma. Also, I dont know how smart it is to pick Camoranesi as Miccoli might play instead.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
It looks good, but Chivu has returned to Ajax and mot probably wont be back at Roma. Also, I dont know how smart it is to pick Camoranesi as Miccoli might play instead.
Chivu is apparently going to stay at Roma and you're right, it's not smart to select Zambrotta, Camoranesi and Appiah because surely the three of them won't play in the same team, unless Miccoli and Davids are subs.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I can't be bothered with La Liga since I'm already doing the Serie A one and I'll also be participating in Uefa's CL Fantasy.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Just a little advice for Yahoo fantasy football..;)

Play 3-4-3

Goals give you most points, so more strikers you have better ;)

Midfielders also. Chose ones that are most likely to score.

OP
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dont count youre chickens before they're in tjhe bag Stu (or however the saying goes), we'll just have to wait till monday or tuesday after Milans game to see whose up after the first round ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)