Yahoo Serie A Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The prizes are announced, I edited the first post.

I think I will give more prizes for the CL fantasy football.
1st 10 000 000
2nd 7 000 000
3rd 5 000 000
4th 3 000 000
5th 2 000 000

what you think
please discuss

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Nah, it's more than the Prediction game.

I will go for this

1st 5 Million
    2nd 3 Million
    3rd 1,5 Million

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    You know that the prizes will be given around May June 2009, right?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    yeah I am thinking the future :D

Why don't we make more competitions available? big sums like these to be paid monthly for example.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    yeah I am thinking the future :D

Why don't we make more competitions available? big sums like these to be paid monthly for example.
    Come up with ideas and I am more than glad to cash out prizes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The most important thing here is to take a close look on the schedule.
    Just because Buffon is a better keeper than Frey it doesn't mean that he'll bring you more points than Frey in the particular round where we play Roma away and Fiorentina play at home with Lecce.
    Keepers and defenders bring a lot of points for a clean sheet.

Midfielders are also important. Last year Hamsik was real gold and he was the only player i had in my team from round 3 till the end. Midfielders (and all the other players) bring a lot of points for every successful cross, for every corner won and what's really important is to have attackers/midfielders who take a lot of shots on target because every shot on target brings you 3 points.

For example, last year Trezeguet brought less points than Borriello, even though Trez scored more goals than Borriello. It was because Trez scored almost every time he had a shot on target while Borriello needed 3 or 4 shots on target to score a goal.

You'll learn all the tricks as time goes on and this were just a few tips. There are much more things to know and that's what makes this game very complicated, but also very interesting for a serie A freak like myself :D

P.S: Oh, and the player's value changes all the time. So it's really important to make a correct prediction and buy a player whose value will rise as time goes on.
    Last year i bought Hamsik for some 7 or 8 points and at the end his value was around 20.00. Those who bought him later needed to pay 20 points, which left them a lot less money to buy other players.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    For example, 1 Million for every month's leader of yahoo fantasy league, we check at the 1st day of each month, and give the award. And the prizes you mentioned at the end of the year.

You can also give awards for prediction league, for every match day winner.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    you can always trust me guys on spreading the money, for example you can give me 100 Million and I will do it all myself, I am very trustable ask anyone :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)