Xtratime down? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I couldn't connect last night either, I guess something is wrong with it. Uh-oh, I just had a look here and though I'm no wiz it looks like the domain is not registered at the moment, like it expired or someone deleted it. That's weird to say the least. I think there is something really not ok here...

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    You know this is getting very strange, mny soccer sites are comming down lately, first it was Italin-soccer.com, then onefotball.com, after that dailysoccer.com, and the xtratime.com:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Make yourself at home ;)

As for XT, I can only assume it will be back within days but Ran told me it's never been down so long so there's something weird going on... :undecide:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    it's fun to see all the people i see everyday at xtratime here

and btw, espectro and aca have got the exact same post count, thats weird. must be somekind of xtratime refugee thing going on

Jun-Lei

Sep 15, 2002
    Well, nice seeing you both, espectro & tarmpropp :) we had a good result today, & that coupled with the losses of both the Roman clubs is making this Sunday a damn swell one :D

Alex, I don't know what's wrong with XT. Rumours are flying around about Jan, but nothing is confirmed, so I can't say. :down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Reza ] ++
    btw ,any harm comes to this site if they somhow down?
    No Reza, we left that server a few months ago because it was less stable than before. And now it seems to have crashed or something of the sort.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    all the sites that belong to socceralliance.

Milanmania, Laziomania are included in these.

And XT is big. and expensive to run :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)