Xherdan Shaqiri - Winger - Bayern Munich (7 Viewers)

Do you want Shaqiri at Juve?

• YES

• NO

• Undecided idiot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Ever tought about the idea that we can deploy him as a winger later, if we get another one, and that for the time beeing, he could do better in am then what we currently got ?

What is it with this forum and only seeing 1 month ahead
So, why we should sign him now and not in the summer, a player who CAN'T play for UCL?
Don't answer me, with theories about antagonism with other teams.

This team, has no management. Moggi, will still laughing somewhere with Marotta and our ''plan''.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Liverpool, Juventus and Inter continue to work on signing Shaqiri: the latest

Xherdan Shaqiri - Bayern Monaco

David Amoyal

02-01-2015 20:59

Shaqiri has been in the transfer news headlines in recent week. The winger has struggled to find playing time under Guardiola, and has numerous suitors including two in Italy as well as Liverpool. Juventus just met with Shaqiri's agent, they have reached an agreement with him, but they have yet to convince Bayern since they will only do a loan with option to buy. Inter is further ahead than the bianconeri with the German club since they are willing to accept a forced option to buy. Inter's sporting director Ausilio will have another conversation with Shaqiri's brother/agent and the intermediaries in the deal, they are about 300,000 euro apart in the negotiation. Then there is Liverpool, who unlike the two Italian clubs are willing to purchase Shaqiri outright, they have offered Bayern Munich 14 million euro, but they have yet to talk to Shaqiri's entourage. More updates are expected at the beginning of next week.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
he had some great games under Heynckes at AM too. i dont know why some think he cant play there
Since, our aggresive design is central, we need a player for ''10'' (ACM-AM) to assist Tevez-Llorente. This position, demand someone who can create space and goals for the others. Shaqiri is a great dribbler and has a lot of pace, but has no creative trends. For Allegri's tactic we need someone with these abilities.

I will welcome a movement like this but only if we transfer another one winger to play 4-3-3 with everyone on his position. No experiments, no alchemies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
our offer 3M for a loan with an option/obligation for 12M, so we basically offer more money. i dont think Bayern is in a hurry and that it matters much if they will receive the money now or in the summer. and if there is a wish from the player then we are definitely in pole position.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
our offer 3M for a loan with an option/obligation for 12M, so we basically offer more money. i dont think Bayern is in a hurry and that it matters much if they will receive the money now or in the summer. and if there is a wish from the player then we are definitely in pole position.
we don't guarantee the 12m though. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
There's no obligation in our offer, therefore Liverpool's offer is far better.

It's quite simple actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)