Xbox 360 (1 Viewer)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
With it being free comes a poorer service, and it certainly has less features.
:agree:

I rather pay 0.03 USD (3 cents) per day for the superior online experience. I atleast know XBL wont get hacked and my credit card info wont be published online.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Main Story line + ALL outposts in the northern part + a couple of posts in south and some more stuff.

I kinda lost interest after finishing it.

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #38
    Main Story line + ALL outposts in the northern part + a couple of posts in south and some more stuff.

I kinda lost interest after finishing it.
    There's so much randomness too it though, that's what I like about it. I've hardly any of the story line or side missions done, I'm just making up my own games. Like playing chicken with the enemy who's in a car and I use only a handgun with one bullet to see if I can pop one in his head before he crushes me :D

Jul 10, 2006
    Big sale on XBox Live today only. Best part of it is Assassins Creed 3 for just $14.99!!!!!

Plus Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3 (I think) Mass Effect for 4.99 and a few other games for really cheap.

I got AC3, really happy about this sale. I love that microsoft is taking a page from Sony's playbook and rewarding XBox Live subscription holders.

There is also a new free game, but I forget what it was, I downloaded it last night. Some sort of tower defense game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)