Xavi?? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
You must be kidding?
We all saw Xavi from 2001 till now, he only improved this year, I don't think he has done something special, infact having Deco,Ronaldinho,Marquez, and all these players gave him little positive things(Confidence), BUT in his Position I'd like to see a Fighter, am not saying Appiah is the one, but Xavi is not the type of players we need, he doesn't defend good Imo, I'd replace a GREAT player with Appiah not a player who has done good for 1 season.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Xavi is a master of protecting the ball and keeping possession.He makes it easier for players recieving the ball and always goes for a safe route toward goal.While not the most creative and skilful player,he's a reliable passer and a trequartista of sorts,which is a dying breed in Serie A.He'd be a good answer to Pirlo-not that he's better of course.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Xavi is a Spaniard.
Spaniards never settle in Serie A.
Xavi would never settle in Serie A.
Buying Xavi is a waste of money.
Hope Moggi will switch his attention to Pizarro.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Xavi is a Spaniard.
Spaniards never settle in Serie A.
Xavi would never settle in Serie A.
Buying Xavi is a waste of money.
Hope Moggi will switch his attention to Pizarro.
He is spanish so what ? if it is not a curse he will shine where ever he play...

He got a magnifcient ball control, smooth movment, amazing accurate passing skills, almost never lost the ball when he dribble or make a pass...

Barcelona is not stupid to give up a player of his quality...

P.S : Pizzaro is a decent player but he is not half the player Xavi is....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
The chances of Xavi leaving Barca now is even slimmer as he is proven to be an important player for Barca, not to even mention coming to here. In the past, he has rejected many big club offers. I can see Xavi as a loyal player for Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)