Xavi?? (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
News
10:36:48 16/05/2005
Juve, nasce un progetto per portare Xavi in bianconero

Un segnale e la Juventus e' pronta a muoversi per portare a Torino Xavi, 25enne playmaker del Barcellona campione di Spagna. Il progetto della Signora di rinforzare il centrocampo e' ormai chiaro (gia' preso Giannichedda dalla Lazio). La societa' blaugrana non vorrebbe perdere il giocatore, tuttavia il suo contratto scade nel 2007 e non e' ancora stato approntato alcun discorso di rinnovo. Contemporaneamente sembra che il Barca abbia ricevuto gia' una maxiofferta dal Chelsea, sebbene il giocatore sembri preferire la soluzione italiana: ora servono soldi. Pronte in questo senso le cessioni di Appiah e Tacchinardi.
S. Sgambati - goal.com

its says:
Juve, the birth of the project that will bring xavi to juve.

A sign that juventus are ready to move for xavi, 25 year old playmaker of barca.. The project of juventus to strengthen ther midfield is by now clear ( gianicheda from lazio). Barca dont want to loose their player whose contract finishes in 2007 and there has been no talks since of renewing the contract. CHelsea have already made a huge offert for xavi, but if the player is intrested in the serie a: the only problem is money. BUt Juve are ready to offer Appiah and tacchinardi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Xavi for Appiah and Tacchinardi + cash would probably be a good deal depending on th eamount

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think Xavi is a fantastic player!he was awesome against chelski in stamford bridge!plus he is stil relatively young and nt reached his peak!i would be pleased if juve singed him

However, part of me does worry in the fact that spanish players never play well in Serie A! so many have tried and failed!but Juventus do seem to treat players who fail at other clubs well and get the best out of them!so maybe spanish players could succeed at Juve!if someone could Xavi could

Oh and also how cool is his name!!!XAVI!!!:cool:

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
He is key to the Barcelona team, I doubt they want to sell him after winning la liga, and he is a Barca fan as well, why would he leave ?

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Xavi? Although I'd love to see him in black and white but I don't think he'll come. His transfer fee would be astronomical, something that I don't think Moggi would take out of his wallet for. Plus he's a key player in Barca, I don't see him leaving Nou Camp anytime soon.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is a great player, one of my favourites. But i think we should get Pizarro instead, he is pretty much the same player, but already proved his worth in Serie A a lot... cheaper too...

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
1. He is a Spain!
2. Tacchi+Apphia+Cash for one player? no!! Never!!
He is a good player, but I think Tacchi must stay!

ciao
Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)