Xavi has been named the best player (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The reason I have been so easy on muppet is the fact I always like to hit when people feel secure. When they think they can post freely without being taken down. In this case I only have to give him a day or so, because he's a retard and will have forgotten all about it.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Don’t want to get into the seven vs. maher debate. But seven if you seriously think all Xavi does is play the ball wide and that he's a mediocre player then I really think you must have a problem with him or haven’t watched him play very much. The third option is you don’t know anything about football but I know that can’t be the case :)
I also prefer Xabi over him but that's because they are different type of players, and I still acknowledge that Xavi is a great player.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #145
    Don’t want to get into the seven vs. maher debate. But seven if you seriously think all Xavi does is play the ball wide and that he's a mediocre player then I really think you must have a problem with him or haven’t watched him play very much. The third option is you don’t know anything about football but I know that can’t be the case :)
    I also prefer Xabi over him but that's because they are different type of players, and I still acknowledge that Xavi is a great player.
    exactly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)