Xabi Alonso (6 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mohamed Sissoko revealed that he had a chat with his ex Liverpool teammate Xabi Alonso recently, during which the Spaniard suggested that he has no plans to join him at Juventus.

Alonso looked a good bet to leave Anfield after the end of the season, but the two clubs' inability to agree a transfer fee combined with the Bianconeri's subsequent purchase of Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen means that the probability of a deal now taking place has become decidedly low.

Sissoko, who shined at Juve following his departure from Liverpool in January, substantiated this when Gazzetta dello Sport pressed on the continued Alonso sitauation.

"I have talked to him," said Sissoko, "and he told me he is happy at Liverpool."

The Italian football bible also asked the Mali international whether he believes he can co-exist in the Bianconeri midfield along with Poulsen.

"We have different characteristics," he insisted. "In fact I think our styles can fit together very well, as can our qualities.

"He gets stuck in more and also scores more goals. There's no doubling up.

"Certain choices don't depend on me, but here there's space also for Poulsen."

Sissoko went on to assure the fans that there is no danger of him missing the start of the season as the injury he picked up while on international duty last month is already very close to being fully recovered.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=775076
Hey cancer boy, you like Glenn Di Battista?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventus Is Like Doughnut - Ranieri
7/12/08

Juventus manager Claudio Ranieri has sensationally compared his side to a doughnut. The comments came from the Tinkerman at a press conference from the Turin club's preseason training camp.

"My team is a like a doughnut," Ranieri proclaimed. "It's like a big doughnut that is tasty and fulfilling with nice sprinkles on the top but yet there remains a hole in the center. We are looking to fill the hole with somebody sweet and milky, like a cream. We will fill our hole with Boston custard cream."

While there is no proof of Ranieri stating this, we at Goal Dot Com assure you that this story is true and we take pride in reporting the real issues that grace football news. Take pride in our stories knowing that we report real stuff, and Glenn Di Battista confirms that we are better than Reuters. We're fucking douchebags.

Derek Wanker, GOAL.com
:lol:

Glenn Di Battista and his Goal Dot Com buddies on a Sunday night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns9G8I_SPMo
wasnt that guy a member here before??

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I think we should give up on Alonso. I think we should sign Turan. That would be a good signing in my opinion. Mark maybe since you are the informer you can tell me if we are still after Turan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Since MOMO said it, will we start bashing our board now or do we still have till tuesday?
No. We have to give them more chances before we do that.

Who cares if they missed out on Milito, spent 30 million Euros on players that don't even play, and continuously fail to sign our main objectives.

Give them more time and they'll do good for us.

:inter:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think we should give up on Alonso. I think we should sign Turan. That would be a good signing in my opinion. Mark maybe since you are the informer you can tell me if we are still after Turan.
How the hell would I know? :p

We were linked with him, Stankovic and some blond German dude but that's all it was. Small chance Stankovic could join if for some stupid reason if we don't get Xabi.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
some guy who thinks he's a star because he was on Juve channel said his "sources" told him Xabi ain't coming and that we're monitoring Stankovic's situation.

I say f*ck him and his sources. I believe what I want to believe. :p

I so want the other guy from VS to be right. :xfinger: I mean, he practically did the play-by-play of Poulsen's signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)