Xabi Alonso (27 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus Is Like Doughnut - Ranieri
7/12/08

Juventus manager Claudio Ranieri has sensationally compared his side to a doughnut. The comments came from the Tinkerman at a press conference from the Turin club's preseason training camp.

"My team is a like a doughnut," Ranieri proclaimed. "It's like a big doughnut that is tasty and fulfilling with nice sprinkles on the top but yet there remains a hole in the center. We are looking to fill the hole with somebody sweet and milky, like a cream. We will fill our hole with Boston custard cream."

While there is no proof of Ranieri stating this, we at Goal Dot Com assure you that this story is true and we take pride in reporting the real issues that grace football news. Take pride in our stories knowing that we report real stuff, and Glenn Di Battista confirms that we are better than Reuters. We're fucking douchebags.

Derek Wanker, GOAL.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
7/12/08

Juventus manager Claudio Ranieri has sensationally compared his side to a doughnut. The comments came from the Tinkerman at a press conference from the Turin club's preseason training camp.

"My team is a like a doughnut," Ranieri proclaimed. "It's like a big doughnut that is tasty and fulfilling with nice sprinkles on the top but yet there remains a hole in the center. We are looking to fill the hole with somebody sweet and milky, like a cream. We will fill our hole with Boston custard cream."

While there is no proof of Ranieri stating this, we at Goal Dot Com assure you that this story is true and we take pride in reporting the real issues that grace football news. Take pride in our stories knowing that we report real stuff, and Glenn Di Battista confirms that we are better than Reuters. We're fucking douchebags.

Derek Wanker, GOAL.com

:lol:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
No don't!

Alonso transfer is done!!

Xabi Alonso alla Juve: è fatta

Accordo raggiunto: al Liverpool 17 milioni. Per lui contratto di 4 anni

TORINO, 13 luglio - Xabi Alonso è in pratica un giocatore della Juventus. Questa sera giocherà la sua prima partita in nazionale (se gio*cherà a Innsbruck contro la Svezia) da bianconero. La trattativa tra Blanc e Ra*fa Benitez è cosa fatta.

FIRMA - L’appuntamento con Rafa Benitez è fissato per lunedì oppure martedì a Li*verpool quando ci sarà la firma dei con*tratti. Alla riunione nella città inglese parteciperà anche il legale del centro*campista basco Inanki Ibanez. Xabi passa alla Ju*ve per un cifra di circa 17 milioni di euro che la so*cietà inglse impiegherà per acquistare dall’Aston Villa Gareth Barry.

CONTRATTO E VISITE - Xabi, che ha già raggiunto un’ipotesi di accordo con la Juve, firmerà un qua*driennale a 3,5 milioni al*l’anno arricchito da premi e incentivi legati sia ai ri*sultati che al rendimento. Il centrocampista basco dovrebbe effettuare le vi*site mediche soltanto dopo la fine dell’Europeo a me*no che non effettui un blitz a Torino di dodici ore.

Tutti i dettagli sull'edizione odierna del Corriere dello Sport-Stadio

Source:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/33268/Xabi+Alonso+alla+Juve:+è+fatta

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008
Mohamed Sissoko revealed that he had a chat with his ex Liverpool teammate Xabi Alonso recently, during which the Spaniard suggested that he has no plans to join him at Juventus.

Alonso looked a good bet to leave Anfield after the end of the season, but the two clubs' inability to agree a transfer fee combined with the Bianconeri's subsequent purchase of Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen means that the probability of a deal now taking place has become decidedly low.

Sissoko, who shined at Juve following his departure from Liverpool in January, substantiated this when Gazzetta dello Sport pressed on the continued Alonso sitauation.

"I have talked to him," said Sissoko, "and he told me he is happy at Liverpool."

The Italian football bible also asked the Mali international whether he believes he can co-exist in the Bianconeri midfield along with Poulsen.

"We have different characteristics," he insisted. "In fact I think our styles can fit together very well, as can our qualities.

"He gets stuck in more and also scores more goals. There's no doubling up.

"Certain choices don't depend on me, but here there's space also for Poulsen."

Sissoko went on to assure the fans that there is no danger of him missing the start of the season as the injury he picked up while on international duty last month is already very close to being fully recovered.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=775076

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
7/12/08

Derek Wanker, GOAL.com

Ha Ha Ha :rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the only thing more annoying than people posting goal.com articles, is lazy people who post the same goal.com articles again.

BAN HIM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)