Xabi Alonso (2 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
the guy must be playing with us but anyway:

- 3 guys were..Segui(Sissoko's agent), a Spanish guy(not Ibanez I guess) and a lawyer.
- The flight was coming from Frankfort.
- A meeting with Ibanez will still happen.

:lol: This is too funny.
:D

I feel like some detective movie here,with everyone spying around:D

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
last clues point to Poulsen. The Spanish guy must be from Sevilla.
I'd invite everyone to the vecchiasignora thread (for the italian-speakers of course)

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=51423

There's a lot of 'inside-buzz' from various sources who are following secco and are reporting this live to users of the forum (you can believe it or not of course, but it's funny...) There are approx 400 people active in this one thread, so it's quite interesting, and there you'll definately get the latest news.

Last thing i heard is that a contract HAS BEEN SIGNED approx 1 hour ago - question is with whom - apparently there were 3 people speaking of 'alonso'. One of those 3 was Segui, a gui from that IMG-Sports-firm (or whatever it's called). Problem is neither Poulsen, nor alonso are part of that IMG. But Segui is a good friend of rafa benitez and could be the spokesman for pool. One advocate seems to be with them too...

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Last thing i heard is that a contract HAS BEEN SIGNED approx 1 hour ago - question is with whom - apparently there were 3 people speaking of 'alonso'. One of those 3 was Segui, a gui from that IMG-Sports-firm (or whatever it's called). Problem is neither Poulsen, nor alonso are part of that IMG. But Segui is a good friend of rafa benitez and could be the spokesman for pool. One advocate seems to be with them too...
Hasn't it been mentioned that Segui is Sissoko's agent? There was an article today on Goal.com regarding Sissoko's contract renewal.

My guess is that the signed contract (IF the reports are true) is Sissoko's renewal, not sure why the other 2 people attended the meeting though.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn't really blame Secco if Xabi's transfer fell through. If the deal doesn't happen, then it's mainly because of Xabi's reluctance on making a final decision and Liverpool's insistence to sign Barry before moving forward with this deal.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
A deal can be reached with Liverpool without Xabi signalling any intent.. First we have to have the bid accepted in order to begin negotiations with Xabi himself.. If we're not close to the first then the former is irrelevant..

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
The thing is that Liverpool HAVE to sell Xabi Alonso if they get Barry. They would be overloaded with central midfielders and they'd get the most profit of Alonso. Real doesn't seem to be paying much attention to Alonso, so Liverpool wouldn't push Juve that much for a higher price. We shouldn't give up now, I'm sure we can get him if we just keep focusing on him and not Poulsen. I think we can get Poulsen anytime, so he should be the alternative (although they're not the same type of players).

Ahmed, I agree 20.5m should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)