Xabi Alonso (7 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
I am very very happy that we are close into signing Alonso. He will be great for us. His passing is excellent and imagine those passes to our strikers. Our strikers will love those long balls like for example when Zanetti use to deliver those passes to delpiero and he scores them all. He will be great. I think Ranieri will have a great great squad next season and now he wown't have excuses so if he fails it would be Lippi. (that is if he doesn't replace donadoni).

Forza Juve

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes, at least more than Peruzzi's.And that's because Rampulla is currently in Juventus, I don't know exactly his role but he is.:rolleyes:
:D

relax, Ghaith is just messing with you. He has a point though. Gigli, Blanc, and Secco who oversee evertyhing in our club said we would be signing certain superstars last season, and the singings never happened. I would not trust them, let alone someone who has no control over our transfer plans. Just my 2 cents.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seitaridis is washed up after the injury, really been supbar for Atletico and Greece. Torosidis is atleast a highly rated in Greek football compared to Seitaridis who isnt what he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)