Xabi Alonso (4 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
OK guys, stop talking nonsense. A player, who won CL once, in not motivated anymore??? That's the stupidest thing, i've heard in a while.

Maldini won 5 CL, several scudetti, and despite he's 40 years old, he still wants to play football and win something
There is only really one person here trying to make that point.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys just stop this bullshit. Andy let this guy talk what he wants, don't waste your time and emotions on somebody you can't convince. Don't get me wrong, I'm on yur side in this discussion but it's worthless.
Next to that Juventinho if somebody doesn't agree with you, please keep your mouth shut. It's not our problem that you don't like Spanish and EPL players. Next to that, Sissoko was overpaid and he proved to be a big signing.
And sure we bought players that were top class in the past, let me point out; Ibrahimovic, Vieira, Emerson, Cannavaro just to name a few.
Now cut the bullshit I'm getting tired of this.
It is pretty worthless, that's for sure.

:tup:

We don't need a centre mid? Are you serious? You think we can compete on more than one front with Zanetti, Sissoko, Tiago* and Marchisio?

And Alonso's style of play is nothing like Vieira's or Emerson's btw.
He doesn't understand this stuff. It's over his head and he's out of his league.

Let him talk, idiot plays too much FM
:lol2: That he does.

Andy, your little friend also forgot that Thuram won a World Cup before joining Juve. I guess that means he won nothing.
That's right. And I also suppose, by this guy's logic, that Thuram wouldn't care about winning much else because he already won the greatest trophy in sports.

How on name of holy fuck Aquilani who is a die heart Roma fan will find a better motivation to win with JUVE when compared with Alonso.
:lol2:

Xabi Alonso is English???? I thought he was Basque. :confused:
He's Basque English. :smoke:

You raise a good point here but you forgot that Maldini has pure Italian blood.
That's right. Italian blood is greater than all.

Okay now you're getting irritating with your Italian blood
:lol2: Dude, this is an ongoing joke, this Italian blood stuff. It is truly hilarious though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We all know the Spanish are lazy and unmotivated.

Next time I run into a FIFA official remind me to ask him to kindly keep his football out of my racism.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Moratti signed Mancini. He signed his autograph on Mancio's penis hours after winning the Scudetto. That pure Italian was so motivated to win more, he fired that corn fucker on ths spot. I was so motivated I headbutted a chicken McNegro.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Blanc and Secco should get a lot of credit if this deal goes through, as it is would be a really tough deal to complete.
He is the type of player we need in the midfield. Someone who always presents himself and asks for the ball then he distributes it well. He will fit perfectly in the center of that midfield imo.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventus Martedì nuovo incontro con l'agente di Alonso

00:13 del 02 giugno

Il mercato della Juve vivrà un'altra settimana importante, Claudio Ranieri vuole quattro punte, il tecnico, secondo Sky, vorrebbe tenersi Trezeguet, ma l'offerta del Barcellona è alta. Se il francese verrà ceduto, il sostituto sarà Quagliarella. Per il centrocampo il nome in cima alla lista è sempre quello di Xabi Alonso, martedì ci sarà una nuova riunione tra l'ad Blanc e l'agente dello spagnolo. Il Liverpool potrebbe incassare 18 milioni di euro

Calciomercato.com

Tommorow(Tuesday) another meeting with Alonso agent.Blanc is working on it.
Hope we'll have some progress.

-In other news,Trez not for sale unless the offer is reeeaallly high.(according to this report) and then the substitute is Quagliarella.
imo it's all bullshit.Trez is staying and that's it.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Blanc and Secco should get a lot of credit if this deal goes through, as it is would be a really tough deal to complete.
He is the type of player we need in the midfield. Someone who always presents himself and asks for the ball then he distributes it well. He will fit perfectly in the center of that midfield imo.
U can't give credit to blanc and secco if they overpaid in this deal to get alonso. I mean if we're paying liverpool 25 million euros then they'll definately will sell us alonso (he'd became not much needed in their team after all). We can only give them credit if they paid the right price for him (or less but i doubt it)......

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
U can't give credit to blanc and secco if they overpaid in this deal to get alonso. I mean if we're paying liverpool 25 million euros then they'll definately will sell us alonso (he'd became not much needed in their team after all). We can only give them credit if they paid the right price for him (or less but i doubt it)......
Well 25 million is a lot of money and i dont think we will be paying that much (the reported figure they are asking for is 18m). I think that is fair for a player of his caliber. My point is not about the money only, its about the player himself and the interest he is getting from Madrid and Spain overall. Many people have said he is a family man and would prefer to go back to Spain but if they can manage to persuade him to come here then they should get some credit for it imo.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well 25 million is a lot of money and i dont think we will be paying that much (the reported figure they are asking for is 18m). I think that is fair for a player of his caliber. My point is not about the money only, its about the player himself and the interest he is getting from Madrid and Spain overall. Many people have said he is a family man and would prefer to go back to Spain but if they can manage to persuade him to come here then they should get some credit for it imo.
Believe me, if madrid came calling him he won't think twice about joining us...I think madrid didn't show interest (yet) toward alonso. But again our managers should realize that liverpool want to sell him (so that they can sign barry). So they should play it smart and not overpay for alonso even though we want him. Liverpool will try to get the max $$ from this deal thats why they're not in a hurry to sell him......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)