Xabi Alonso (12 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'm really not convinced Real Madrid is after Xabi Alonso. I think they still have a hardon for Cristiano Ronaldo, and if they can't get him, they'll swoop for Diego. They probably inquired, but that doesn't mean they're going to pursue.

I definitely don't see Juve winning in a bidding war for Diego, but I'd like to be wrong.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
The most funny thing was some guy said he wanted Moggi back in 2012.
He's 71 now, in 2012 he'll be 75. Did I mis something?
Is Moggi an alchemist? Does he make life elixirs? C'mon guys he can't last forever, and I think him and football is over.

Jack Fox

May 2, 2008
Guys, if something sounds unbelievable it doesn't mean it's made up.
What Jack wrote above is all over the news here in Italy. We're buying Diego, we just need to find a mutual agreement with Werder. They ask for 33.5m while we offer little over 30m eur.

unless we're going for both!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well the only "little" advange i can see in our direction is the fact that we definitely will give him starting role and even more,we'll build the play on him.he'll be a leader here,no doubt.key player.

At Real i think he knows he probably will be part of the crazy rotation that is going on there.and he'll be just "on of them".

Hope Xabi understands that.

That MIGHT be our only chance if Real are really after him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
According to some Juve ultras, Xabi Alonso is a smokescreen for Diego. They say Diego is a done deal.

*repeat the bolded part every summer

Gotta love Badass Devil.
:lol:

you know which one I love most? when there is a player available on free, they come with "Let's sign him and include for Diego's deal" :D like the other club can't sign him on free like we could :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just dont put high hopes for Alonso, Liverpool will not be reluctant to lose him, unless we try a mega bid.
Real have other priorities at the moment, but i doubt they will manage to get their targeted players, (Ronaldo, Kaka, Diego, Ribery)
Soon or later they will turn to Alonso, he wouldnt mind playing pr being a sub, (as he is now anyways) in Spain, in the strongest team of Europe, with a better salary and high hopes to win domestic and European titles...
The player wont to complete the transfer after the Euro, anyway, it could be too late by then, Real will decide to make a move for him after failing their primary targets by then and Alonso's price will be most likely rise higher by the end of the summer...

VDV or some other player will become available though, we should distract Real's attention here and now by bidding for a player they consider, force them, to make a move, so that they will stop interfering with any transfer target we try to engage...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Just dont put high hopes for Alonso, Liverpool will not be reluctant to lose him, unless we try a mega bid.
Real have other priorities at the moment, but i doubt they will manage to get their targeted players, (Ronaldo, Kaka, Diego, Ribery)
Soon or later they will turn to Alonso, he wouldnt mind playing pr being a sub, (as he is now anyways) in Spain, in the strongest team of Europe, with a better salary and high hopes to win domestic and European titles...
The player wont to complete the transfer after the Euro, anyway, it could be too late by then, Real will decide to make a move for him after failing their primary targets by then and Alonso's price will be most likely rise higher by the end of the summer...

VDV or some other player will become available though, we should distract Real's attention here and now by bidding for a player they consider, force them, to make a move, so that they will stop interfering with any transfer target we try to engage...
:agree: only if we have the right people to do so.....Aparently we don't.........

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guys, if something sounds unbelievable it doesn't mean it's made up.
What Jack wrote above is all over the news here in Italy. We're buying Diego, we just need to find a mutual agreement with Werder. They ask for 33.5m while we offer little over 30m eur.
Latest from ultra friends:

They are willing to cash in, by Monday they would have created an account for all Juventini who want to help the club buy Diego. The big heads are willing to cover the difference in agreement between the two clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)