Xabi Alonso (11 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
That's true, but it's for both players a lot of money so it's a bit risky. And remember, Tiago, a superb player at Lyon but failed at Juve.

I prefer Italian footballers or players who have experience in the Serie A. In my opinion Aquilani (if he's available) is the better option here.

He is younger, experience in Serie A, a very promising player and Italian (which I prefer at an Italian club).

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That's true, but it's for both players a lot of money so it's a bit risky. And remember, Tiago, a superb player at Lyon but failed at Juve.

I prefer Italian footballers or players who have experience in the Serie A. In my opinion Aquilani (if he's available) is the better option here.

He is younger, experience in Serie A, a very promising player and Italian (which I prefer at an Italian club).
Xabi alonso is a great player, i have absalutely nodoubt in my mind that he'll succeed in juve. The only issue here is he's price, we should not spend waay beyond he's value.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aquilani (Younger + Much Better + Italian + More Hungry)
Lucho (Much Better + Less Expensive + More Hungry)

The rest are the usual suspects, some of them are not realistic some of them are old or either expencive. If we don't get one of those two then i am all for starting C.Zanetti whom i have said before that in my opinion is a much better player or in the worst case scenario will do as good as Xabi although i am sure that Xabi will flop as soon as he enter Italy.
BULLSHIT... BULLSHIT... BULLSHIT...

Just stop reading this guy's posts. He clearly hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

Aquilani better and more hungry than Xabi Alonso. :rofl2:

Watch football you CLOWN.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aquilani (Younger + Much Better + Italian + More Hungry)
Lucho (Much Better + Less Expensive + More Hungry)

The rest are the usual suspects, some of them are not realistic some of them are old or either expencive. If we don't get one of those two then i am all for starting C.Zanetti whom i have said before that in my opinion is a much better player or in the worst case scenario will do as good as Xabi although i am sure that Xabi will flop as soon as he enter Italy.
BULLSHIT... BULLSHIT... BULLSHIT...

Just stop reading this guy's posts. He clearly hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

Aquilani and Lucho better and more hungry than Xabi Alonso. :rofl2:

Watch football you CLOWN and stop being an Italian OVERRATER.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
^ for the idiots above me....

Go support Real Madrid or Inter Milan, only then your trasnfer dreams will be fulfilled. When we bought Zidane he much lesser known than Nasri or even Meghni atm. It has never been in our tradition as a club to buy already accomplished player, 40 millions were enough for us to buy an entire squad. Paying for scouse cvnt like Xabi is pure idiocy and C.Zanetti is much better, almost every player who plays in England is overrated to death so do not let the publicity fool you, we should focus on young lads capable to play for us for years to come. Capello did the same and got us a bunch of thugs whom i personally hated and at the end of the day they dumped us, and even then some idiots here weren't happy and wanted bigger names. And yeah having a Juventino like Giovinco and giving him the chance is worth 10000 Kaka or Ronaldinho who will jump ship at the first better offer, when Milan made Kaka he was known as Gio is right now so laugh all you want you glory hunting retards.
You know nothing about our club, nothing about football, and probably nothing about anything.

We never bought accomplished players? What the FUCK do you think Nedved, Buffon, and Thuram were then, douchebag?

Do us a favor and kill yourself... please!

:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)