Xabi Alonso (37 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not scary as in winning it all. But an Atletico side with Alonso in the midfield wouldn't be a side you would want to face in the first knock out stage or a qualifier.
He won't make a big difference in atletico IMO. Their team is allready packed with WC players but as i said before their main problem is their coach "Aguirre"....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well to 1.: liverpool have mascherano, who is world-class on his position, and younger. Masch and Xabi could fit together, but they have other players for that position (don't even know the names...), and IF they want to strengthen their midfield, they should get someone versatile who can cover left wing also, and that is..... surprise-surprise: barry... So xabi may be better at CM, but for pool, barry is way more useful.

to your 2nd argument: "happy to stay" is relative. Remember when we were first linked with him? he was not 'so happy to stay' back then, and i wonder why he has changed his mind NOW... He surely is not happy to be benched in Liverpool for 3/4 of the games... 'happy to stay' means nothing in nowadays football.
Just stop posting already before I fool you with another goddamn fake article.

I can hear you already, chewing around in my walls before I have to call the exterminator again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vimo is like your pet parrot. You tell it a few words in repetitive fashion each day for a few months, and he'll spit out the same stuff a la a Goal.com "journalist" who is threatened to lose his hobby because he isn't enough of a bullshitter but still has potential.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Just stop posting already before I fool you with another goddamn fake article.

I can hear you already, chewing around in my walls before I have to call the exterminator again.
Vimo is like your pet parrot. You tell it a few words in repetitive fashion each day for a few months, and he'll spit out the same stuff a la a Goal.com "journalist" who is threatened to lose his hobby because he isn't enough of a bullshitter but still has potential.
what the fuck are you on? why some people can't help but post replies insulting others is beyond me. This is a goddamn juventus-forum, and i post here to discuss about juve... i don't even get what you're quoting there. That discussion had nothing to do with you... You know what, keep going. A short look at all your posts reveals how constructive you are. You are one of those people who, despite posting 20 posts per day, don't contribute anything to this forum... Oh yes, i forgot, your oh-so-cool fake articles... yes, that's what we need. Thank you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what the fuck are you on? why some people can't help but post replies insulting others is beyond me. This is a goddamn juventus-forum, and i post here to discuss about juve... i don't even get what you're quoting there. That discussion had nothing to do with you... You know what, keep going. A short look at all your posts reveals how constructive you are. You are one of those people who, despite posting 20 posts per day, don't contribute anything to this forum... Oh yes, i forgot, your oh-so-cool fake articles... yes, that's what we need. Thank you
Oh yeah man, I contribute nothing whatsoever.

Hey, at least I contributed a big fucking laugh at your expense. I'm pretty good at that, aren't I, tape recorder?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Andy, you dont have to try so hard to be a dickhead, you are that quite naturally. Your attempts to target Vimo is quite weak and pathetic. You arent neither funny or cool.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vimo is good guy Andy
You know him personally? All he does spew the same old crap against Alonso for some unknown reason. FFS, he just said Barry would be more useful to Pool than Alonso. One has got to wonder if this guy has even bothered to watch a Pool match.

Andy, you dont have to try so hard to be a dickhead, you are that quite naturally. Your attempts to target Vimo is quite weak and pathetic. You arent neither funny or cool.
Okay, Mom. Thanks for the information.

Now shut the hell up and go make my dinner.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Vimo was talking out his ass. I called him on it and we came to an agreement. Andy merely came in a little late. Sure he was a little hard but this isn't unicef. :andy:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You know him personally? All he does spew the same old crap against Alonso for some unknown reason. FFS, he just said Barry would be more useful to Pool than Alonso. One has got to wonder if this guy has even bothered to watch a Pool match.
Well Barry is so much better for us than Alonso that we may have just dropped 18 on Robbie Keane. And now we may be going after Rafinha, Arba wants to leave for personal reasons and we've been offered 6mil pounds. I'm beginning to think Barry turned into a smokescreen of sorts. Poor fellow.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well Barry is so much better for us than Alonso that we may have just dropped 18 on Robbie Keane. And now we may be going after Rafinha, Arba wants to leave for personal reasons and we've been offered 6mil pounds. I'm beginning to think Barry turned into a smokescreen of sorts. Poor fellow.
I was saw that and wondered what you think of the signing. Keane yes or no, Eazy?

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Rafinha signed for Liverpool? I didn't know that. When he played here (I don't remember which brazilian team he used to play for) I rated him very high.
But with five in the back wouldn't change to a 3-5-2? supposing that Rafinha and Dossena will go to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)