Xabi Alonso (3 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Sissoko will sign a new deal with Pool, I think I'll cry.
Why?

If he is stupid enough to sit on the Liverpool bench and stay in a city that means he will get his car stereo stolen every few days, we can do fine without him.

Gilberto Silva is a better option, as is Mavuba.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that with Dein leaving the Arsenal board there is a serious chance of Arsenals squad breaking up this summer.

Also Wenger won't give over 30s long term deals which we could offer him.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Media bullshit, the investors from Dubai will take over the club anytime soon, this is just some reporter putting together 2+2.

Jun 13, 2007
Indeed . Torres is pure class , he would be a great addition to our squad , if there was one player I'd be willing to gamble on , it would have to be him .

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
There is no doubt that Liverpool is in a state of crisis. However as xcen3x says, if the shit hits the fan it will be the perfect opportunity for the DIC people to step in and take control with their almost infinite wealth.

The situation at the club is of course linked to the dithering of Gillett and Hicks on continuing financial support for the club. They have definitely bitten off more than they can chew. The real problem is the funding of their new stadium and the enormous wage costs in addition to very high general running costs and, possibly, their Bank reassessing their relationship in the light of the new, radically changed financial outlook in Britain.

So, forget the possibility of getting players like Torres or Xabi Alonso on the cheap.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So it`s about the takeover.I`ve heard about that but I though something new happened.

Yet again we`re linked with new MCs/DMs!

We have shown interest in Xabi many years ago and he looks like possible target IMO but I think we won`t sing him because I think we`ll end up with either Lampard or Flamini.

Babel is good and not to mention Torres.It would be a dream to see him here.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
but if liverpool win the champions leuge thats will end the financial crisis
not really,because apparently the americans borrowed 300-350 mill to finance their takeover/transfers etc and they were due to pay it/or part of it by january.they failed and were given an extension but they still need to pay back that money soon
something along those lines anyways,i think im pretty accurate,iif not tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)