X-Men Origins - Wolverine (3 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Oh he is a hottie! :D Anyway I love X-Men, I just hope they don't fvck this one up like they did the lame, lame, lame, lame trilogy. I am so happy Gambit is in this one! He is one of my favourite X-Men. ^.^
Ryan Reynolds is in it too. :D

I think I'll be watching this when it comes out, the trailer looks good.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

Ryan Reynolds is cool.

I was just looking at the cast on IMDB. Why must they always include Cyclops?? :p I so hate him. They should have put Rogue in instead. I have to say though Anna Paquin was awful in the role. :yuck: Anyone but her.

OP
Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Ryan Reynolds is cool.

I was just looking at the cast on IMDB. Why must they always include Cyclops?? :p I so hate him. They should have put Rogue in instead. I have to say though Anna Paquin was awful in the role. :yuck: Anyone but her.
    rogue wasnt born yet............or at best would have been 5 years old lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

I would be watching it too either way.

But yeah, not only because its a comic movie, especially X-men related, but I got quite excited when I found out Ryan Reynolds is in it AND more importantly, playing the character Deadpool, who is by far the biggiest riot in superhero comics. Ryan Reynolds comic style fits that crazy character perfectly.

But thats assuming they will do the role right, and he will not just be a cameo (hopefully reynolds has clout enough as an actor to get alot of screen time), like several were in the third x men movie, last stand. Thats why it sucks, the director just went for cheap action and having gazillion of cameos. Meeh. Hopefully they dont treat Deadpool the same. Gambit one can be more hopeful for, he will prolly be done right and be in it quite abit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)