www.juventuz.com cannot be found... (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i dunno if this problem is discussed already but it seems that sometimes my home pc have problem accessing juventuz.com .... my browser (which is MOzilla Firefox btw ) just pops up a massage saying " www.juventuz.com cannot be found , please check if u write the right address.."... but if i log in again some other time using that same address it would work... but thats not the case if i use my school pc... is it some problem with my home IP address?

i know this might be some technical problem out of the moderators hand, but its bugging me and some explanation would helps...

thank you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't know, I've had a report of the same happening to an Xtratime user (both sites are on the same server) but no solution was found. It's true the server is unreachable for short periods of times when there is congestion but that never lasts longer than pressing refresh and it loads as normal.. :undecide:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/matusiak/public_html/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

----------------------

This came to me just few minutes ago when I tryed to post something, and sometimes Juventuz-site just won't open... :undecide:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah I experienced some poor connectivity myself today, the server was slow and wouldn't load pages sometimes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now here's a surprise answer to that existential question:

"If juventus.com went down off the Internet and there was no one there who'd notice it, would it make a sound?" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)