Wwe Raw (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
sorry fanta(if you dont mind me calling you that)but i dont get it,how can you like HBK and Triple H at the same time.its like supporting juve and Milan:D

and why does Goldberg moving to smackdown not make any sense.i dont know if you've heard but he is de-activated for 30 days,plus with bischoff the only General manager,i think that too would tempt him to leave for Smackdown.

:LOL:

sorry...

:LOL: :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    Who watched last mondays WWE RAW,HBK won the title,he beat Triple H,but then Bischoff announced Triple H as the champion:fero:
    HBK of course was about to beat the living hell out of bischoff but Flair came in the lasts aid,and fired HBK,and that very moment witnessed Stonecolds comeback in his own terms and conditions as the Co-GM
    he re-hired HBK and stunned (the stunner)bischoff.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    I'm not sure baggio,but he will be back soon to get revenge from his big bro Kane.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Hey guys who can watch Royal Rumble Live,i cant watch Pay per views,i hope whoever watches it to post here about what happened.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    Benoit won the Royal Rumble,Jericho was the last Raw wrestler in it,Lesnar was the one that elimanated Goldberg.

As for the match between HBK and Triple H(last man standing)it ended in a tie.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    So last nigth Benoit choose to figth against Triple H for the championchip...
    I don't know what you think but Benoit vrs Triple H has to be the worst main event in Wreslmania history...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    I agree with both posts.

Wasnt it supposed to be Lesnar,Goldberg or at least Kane who should have won the Royal rumble.

Benoit-Triple H :yuck:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    what matches do you guys wish to watch.
    I'd like
    Lesnar-Goldberg
    Kane-Triple H
    HBK-Goldberg
    HBK-Kane
    Randy Orton-Batista

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)