Wrestling (2 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I am a huge wrestling fan and watch both WWE and TNA heh. The WCW days were also great, too bad they went out of business.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
hahahaha, you remmber wolfpack:D???? man that was something, i liked the music that was playing for them. They were 3... Sting, Kevin or whatever his name, and one dude forgot his name.
Heck yea I remember the wolfpack :D They had Kevin Nash, Sting, Konnan, Lex Luger, and even the Macho Man :p

Wasn't the song sung by Konnan? :lol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I hated WCW.Big WWF and WWE fan though.Cena irritates the fuck out of me.I would like it if they let go if his 'superhuman' image.Wrestlers like Edge are far more talented then him,though im a Shawn Michaels fan.

Its all gone a bit downhill of late with the injuires to Michaels,Tiphle H,Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Mr.Kennedy and Booker T.Though i think Edge winning the belt from Undertaker is a BRILLIANT piece of story writing.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Edge sucks as a champion i prefer Batista,he stand for dominance and power only his mic skills arent so good.Vince is being stupid by letting all those talented wrestlers leave, my favorite tag-team of all time is Kidman&Rey mysterio

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Arif why does'nt every one start posting a list of there all time favourite wrestlers just to make things interesting??

***WARNING*** Bozi might give every one (including myself) who posts here a long long holiday:D

any way i will start with my list:

shawn micheals
razor ramon
the hardy boys
kane
undertaker
chris jericho
stone cold steve austin
batista
john cena
rick flair
hogan
goldberg
sting

thats about it really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)