Would you be offended if Juve... (1 Viewer)

Would you be offended if Juve changed shirts...

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yea, kappa Jersey was rockin with Sony as our shirt sponsors...the Jersey 0f 98-99 if im not mistaken was the one I liked best.

I'd say hell no to half coloured shirts, strips are our distinct jerseys and we'll keep em that way

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
My favorite shirt design was actually the lotto one from 02/03, followed by our home shirt from last year.

GScirea

Oct 28, 2002
No half and half shirt for gods sake! Try an all black or all white awayshirt, that could look good, this years red one is great but it is an awayshirt and the homeshirt should be a striped one.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't like the new designs that have appeared of late, but getting rid of the stripes is not something that hasn't been done before. I'd rather stick with the stripes as much as anyone else but all this hoopla is undue IMO. Been there done that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Desmond said:
I don't like the new designs that have appeared of late, but getting rid of the stripes is not something that hasn't been done before. I'd rather stick with the stripes as much as anyone else but all this hoopla is undue IMO. Been there done that.
when, mate ? Juve plays with stripes since 1903. They never actually get ride of them for home jersey... NEVER. This is gonna be the first time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Elvin said:
when, mate ? Juve plays with stripes since 1903. They never actually get ride of them for home jersey... NEVER. This is gonna be the first time.
IIRC we got home jerseys without stripes with Kappa (for a time at least), didn't we?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Desmond said:
IIRC we got home jerseys without stripes with Kappa (for a time at least), didn't we?
no my friend. Seriously, Juve's home jersey was ALWAYS with stripes, since 1903 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)