would accept the job?? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can see the interview process:

"You have an impressive resume, Ms. Wright. Now give me your best beeeatch slap."

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
How about manage their official site? Really fix up that piece of bad work and of course I'd demand a big budget to hire a graphical designer, a proper translator and a slave to drink coffee and monitor the server 24/7. :D

Then I would build the site so that it barely needs any effort to run it (like this one) and go play soccer with the primavera team. :D
:rofl: :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'd work for any professional club as long as it pays as well as any job I'd get elsewhere.Also working in a team would help me understand Juve better one way or another.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juve already has a really good structure in place. I think one of the mid table clubs or a big club like Inter would be tempting to work with, not only because they'd pay well but because there's a lot more challenge involved there, no matter what role id get.

In England, it would probably have been Chelsea. Now that theyre Chelski, I'd probably work with a club like Newcastle maybe.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I wanna be the guy who cleans up the locker rooms at Highbury. Imagine being able to take home the jerseys and sell them. God, fortune in no-time!

Also I would not mind working around players such as fabregas, van persie etc of course :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I wanna be the guy who cleans up the locker rooms at Highbury.
Do you really? I'm sure it's not as bad as <insert random Italian stadium> after a match but I bet it's a mess nonetheless. Or do you think Arsene keeps the boys organized? :eek:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh so what, get a stick to lift out the jerseys and put them in a bag; then you put the high-pressure hose on the place and voilà.

After which you can take off your anti-nuclear fallout suit and go home for the day. Log onto e-bay and count your profit! :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I wanna be the guy who cleans up the locker rooms at Highbury. Imagine being able to take home the jerseys and sell them. God, fortune in no-time!
Here, I mean, check this out:

Goodlooker he is. I bet you could make a fortune just off his boxers alone :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
I have a question for all of you Juve fans...IF you were offered a job in one of the top clubs besides Juve, whatever that job was coach, Manager, finance department, marketing departmen, executive...anything...would you accept? what are the clubs that you would accept working for and what are the ones you wont? also what are the jobs that you are willing to accept and what are the ones you wont?

as for me i would accept a job in any club except for Riyal Madrid and Chelsea...i would prefer something managerial marketing or finance depratment:)

Are they going to pay me a nice fat salary?

If yes, I'll take the job. Maybe I'll learn to love it (and the club) in future.

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Are they going to pay me a nice fat salary?

If yes, I'll take the job. Maybe I'll learn to love it (and the club) in future.
    Its not really about the salary.I wanted to see if somebody is like me. if somebody had an offer from a club that he/she hates so much and wouldnt accept.

But so far nobody is like me

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I would take any job related to football :p except cleaning the players locker room :p or washing their clothes or making their dinner haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)