would accept the job?? (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I have a question for all of you Juve fans...IF you were offered a job in one of the top clubs besides Juve, whatever that job was coach, Manager, finance department, marketing departmen, executive...anything...would you accept? what are the clubs that you would accept working for and what are the ones you wont? also what are the jobs that you are willing to accept and what are the ones you wont?

as for me i would accept a job in any club except for Riyal Madrid and Chelsea...i would prefer something managerial marketing or finance depratment:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
How about manage their official site? Really fix up that piece of bad work and of course I'd demand a big budget to hire a graphical designer, a proper translator and a slave to drink coffee and monitor the server 24/7. :D

Then I would build the site so that it barely needs any effort to run it (like this one) and go play soccer with the primavera team. :D

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Martin I think you mis-understood my question. I was asking what are the major clubs (BESIDES JUVE) that you would accept to work for. and of course what are the clubs that you wouldnt work for no matter what!! and y?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    Martin I think you mis-understood my question. I was asking what are the major clubs (BESIDES JUVE) that you would accept to work for. and of course what are the clubs that you wouldnt work for no matter what!! and y?
    Either one is fine with me, as long as they have the budget I need to make a kick ass official site. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I would't take a job at football clubs.

Income taxes in Europe are too high.

I wouldn't mind a seasonal pass to one of the VIP lounges at Delle Alpi though.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    true zlatan...but sometimes you hate something so much that you do not want to have any association with it...in my case Real Madrid...and to somewhat lesser extent Chelsea

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    btw Martin you should throw a party for reaching 20000 posts!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Well, I'm gonna bring several different types- some Absolyut, some Stolichnaya, and some Russkii Standart- the best Vodka ever made by human kind.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I would love to coach a Serie A club, it would be a dream come true. I'd love to coach Udinese or Bologna, as they have good, solid squads that are good enough to work with. I would like to coach Internazionale, but only if Moratti and Facchetti give me full control of transfers for the club. I would condense the sqaud and get a regular starting XI, like Juve. No more haphazard buying and selling BS.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    true zlatan...but sometimes you hate something so much that you do not want to have any association with it...in my case Real Madrid...and to somewhat lesser extent Chelsea
    Nope, I dont hate anyone that much, and even if I did, I'd probably take the job if the conditions were right and I'd do my best.

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm not sure that I'd take the job, but I wouldn't base my decision on football rivalries. I would rather base it upon how the club's structure is. For instance, I wouldn't work for Roma because they are run by a paranoid madman, not because I hate their team. And I wouldn't work for Real Madrid because they don't have a realistic business plan or football strategie. I'd work for Man U, or Celtic, or Inter; eventhough I hate them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)