Worst thing about nearly being run-over? (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Trying to jump out of the way, whilst where high heels...seriously. The totally worst thing ever, happened to me last night, some maniac in a car almost run me and a friend down, jumping out of the way, then falling over...it doesnt look great.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    It isnt, trust me. Just walking in them is a talent...(one I dont really have...)

I was okay...shows where my priorities lie through, the first thing I did was to look around make sure no-one seen it...then made sure I was okay...imagine the embarrasement tho.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Given that very few people practice jumping out of the way of cars or misc vehicles, I doubt there would be a whole lot of skill in that field among anyone who might have been watching, thus the mocking factor is greatly reduced. Though it is a weird thing to be concerned with in the first place.. :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    It isnt, trust me. Just walking in them is a talent...(one I dont really have...)

I was okay...shows where my priorities lie through, the first thing I did was to look around make sure no-one seen it...then made sure I was okay...imagine the embarrasement tho.
    Well I'd be more pissed than embarrased. Were you wearing a skirt or dress?

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

This is the last time I reply to something like that, its just a little to perverted for my liking, but I was wearing a skirt.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

This is the last time I reply to something like that, its just a little to perverted for my liking, but I was wearing a skirt.
    Jeez sorry. I just think that it would be worse wearing anything less than jeans.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL: Andy got served

sorry to hear about that Nicole, I hope you're okay; I've hated reckless drivers with a passion, ever since I witnessed someone getting hit by a car by a stupid fool who thought it was cool to rev his engine and go 60 in a McDonalds carpark in front of his mates :wallbang:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    No, Andy its okay. Dont worry about it, its just sometimes many guys can be extremely crude when you say something like this. I'm not mad, so dont worry about it.

And gray, soz to hear that, some people are just completely mad!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    It wasnt really that bad...its just if someone is going to almost run you over, they could at least make it less embarrasing, lucky for me. There was no-one but my friend around...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I nearly got run over at a pedestrian crossing cos the driver couldn't decide whether to accelerate or stop at the yellow light, and slammed on the brakes at the last moment... on a rainy road :wallbang:

I got out of the way though, and a strange old man said "nice footwork" :LOL:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    :LOL: I can see it now, there is an old man at EVERY Zebra crossing in the world saying that...

That guy sounds like he was on something...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What the hell!?!?!?!

You sex-starved perv.

I thought I taught yopu to be smoother than that.

Nicole, I'm glad you're OK.

Was it one of those catholic schoolgirl skirts??

Sorry.:D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    River, I would of done more then that had the car not of sped of at 90mph. And no, it wasnt one of them...it was kinda like half way to my knees... ^_~ J/K!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Trying to jump out of the way, whilst where high heels...seriously. The totally worst thing ever, happened to me last night, some maniac in a car almost run me and a friend down, jumping out of the way, then falling over...it doesnt look great.
    I've been nearly run over a few times. The only thing worse than being run over is running someone over.

Had that almost happen to me. Wasnt my fault tho. Fecking pedestrians not watching where they're going :mad:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

What the hell!?!?!?!

You sex-starved perv.

I thought I taught yopu to be smoother than that.

Nicole, I'm glad you're OK.

Was it one of those catholic schoolgirl skirts??

Sorry.:D
    I don't think I'll ever be as smooth as you Sergio.

Until I graduate from College. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)