Worst juve XI (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
We have all read the best this ,the best that, i am making my worst ever juve eleven, from my time of watching juventus.

Goal keeper

Van der Saar did not exactly distinguish himself at juve and i was tempted to put him down but i have plumped for

De Sanctis

Full backs

On the right, I know he has fans on here but noone in my book beats Birindelli, he will always give away penalties, he does try, bless him but he is not just good enough

On the left, there has been Dimas, every time I saw him play i alwasy scratched my head, Jarni always annoyed me, but they will all take a bow to Paramatti

Centrebacks

Julio Cesar was a laugh with his lack of pace, but he did have qualities, so I have gone for Fortunato who played in the late 80's where we were bad and De Marchi as Paramatti is on the left

Midfielders
Haessaler was a major disappointment, but i have gone for Alenikov, Galia, Blanchard and Ban

Strikers

We have ahd some very good strikers but i have picked the 2 i have seen with the least ability and they are

Kovacevic and Zalayeta

Manager

Gigi Maefredi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
We have all read the best this ,the best that, i am making my worst ever juve eleven, from my time of watching juventus.

Goal keeper

Van der Saar did not exactly distinguish himself at juve and i was tempted to put him down but i have plumped for
Van der Sar. And c'mon, he's not thát bad!! Even if you don't like him!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Goal keeper

De Sanctis

Full backs

On the right, I know he has fans on here but noone in my book beats Birindelli, he will always give away penalties, he does try, bless him but he is not just good enough

On the left, there has been Dimas, every time I saw him play i alwasy scratched my head, Jarni always annoyed me, but they will all take a bow to Paramatti

Centrebacks

Julio Cesar was a laugh with his lack of pace, but he did have qualities, so I have gone for Fortunato who played in the late 80's where we were bad and De Marchi as Paramatti is on the left

Midfielders
Haessaler was a major disappointment, but i have gone for Alenikov, Galia, Blanchard and Ban

Strikers

We have ahd some very good strikers but i have picked the 2 i have seen with the least ability and they are

Kovacevic and Zalayeta

Manager

Gigi Maefredi
I think that you know how I feel about Van der Sar, but your strikers are just plain wrong. Kovacevic scored at a decent pace when he was at Juve considering that he got very little time. And there is no way that you can say that Amoruso is better than Zalayeta.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    I don't dislike him and the only reason i didn't actually out him was that he was treated without respect by Juve, but all bias aside, he made some huge blunders but i didn't actually put him

I have seen Zoff, Tacconi, Buffon, Peruzzi, Rampulla Vander Saar and Desanctis for juve and he did not perform better than the others, I am not saying he is any better or worse but his performances in a juve shirt is what i am judging him on

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Amoruso performed very well in his first stint at Juve where he formed a very good patnership with Vieri.

Zalayeta and Kovacevic like i said are technically limited more that every juve striker i have watched

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    in my opinion van de sar played very well otherwise he wasn't the keeper with the least goals against him and everybody makes mistakes roberto baggio missed a penalty when he was at the wc in 1994 does this makes him a worse player NO. and what i saw from zalayeta the last months is that he is becoming a very good striker better then amoruso but that's not hard to become better then him he was good when he first played wih us when vieri was here but the the second time he sucks.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Zoran Ban is a forward, not a midfielder. Just a precision, which doesn't change your verdict at all.

Van Der Sar can't arguably compete with Peruzzi, Buffon, Zenga nor Zoff. But c'mon, he was reliable and showed some great reflexes! The fact that he was playing for us at a bad moment isn't his fault.

Same remark regarding Kovacevic. No the best, not the worst. And he saved our ass a couple of times.

Robert Jarni and to a lesser extent didn't suck! I'm sure there were worst midfielders out there. Fabio Pecchia, for instance.

Ciao.

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    I think u shouldnt judge people on a mistake,because, they are human. Even Baggio has done some bad mistakes over the years, but he has made up for them.

Baresi missed the penalty in 94, that does not make him bad, because he was a very talkented defender, and he made up for that blunder.

i Say u should judge them by seeing if they made up for what they have done.

this picture makes me cry :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)