Worst juve XI (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i think Kovacevic had a good record for the amout of time he played.

Zalayetta looks bad playing but still does his job and gets goals.

my worst attacker( biggest disappointment) : Esnaider!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Except that Bartez or Grobelaar never played for Juve

I love that guy's name! :D Shows many resemblances to the Dutch word Grabbelaar which means as much as screw-up... :LOL:

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
hi denco, I wonder how long time are you following Juventus?
I think quite a few time.

1)De santis is a good goal keeper, when he played for juventus he was young and he was a promise for the future. how can you say he had been the worst goalkeeper ever when he never played a match for juventus?

2)Julio caesar was a defender and not a midfielder. And to say the truth he was a very good player. He went a bit old and played for few seasons, but he was great.

3)Haessler was a great player, after juventus he played quite good for Roma too.

4)FORTUNATO????? HOW CAN YOU COVER WITH MUD THE MEMORY OF ANDREA FORTUNATO??? HE WAS GREAT AND DIED FOR LEUKEMIA IN 1995, DO YOU KNOW HE IS A JUVENTUS IDOL?
some supporters wants his name as the name of the new stadium. ASK SORRY!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I agree with most of your players LeRoi

But Hassler was great indeed, but never great in a juve shirt!

There's no question that Esnaider is the biggest flop in juventus all time! He was supposed to rescure juve when DP was out! but he did nothing....and to think He's Argentinian too!

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
    hi denco, I wonder how long time are you following Juventus?
    I think quite a few time.

1)De santis is a good goal keeper, when he played for juventus he was young and he was a promise for the future. how can you say he had been the worst goalkeeper ever when he never played a match for juventus?

2)Julio caesar was a defender and not a midfielder. And to say the truth he was a very good player. He went a bit old and played for few seasons, but he was great.

3)Haessler was a great player, after juventus he played quite good for Roma too.

4)FORTUNATO????? HOW CAN YOU COVER WITH MUD THE MEMORY OF ANDREA FORTUNATO??? HE WAS GREAT AND DIED FOR LEUKEMIA IN 1995, DO YOU KNOW HE IS A JUVENTUS IDOL?
    some supporters wants his name as the name of the new stadium. ASK SORRY!
    Please and re read my thread before you make your very silly and quite offensive comments :fero:especially the Andrea Fortunato part, I was not referring to Andrea, I was talking about the other Fortunato who played in central defence under Gigi Maefredi

De Scantis did play for Juve and he was in the post when we lost to Milan 0-2 with Weah getting both goals, not that he is a bad goalie but he is not better than any goal keeper I have seen at Juve

Julio Cesar was not bad and i just mentioned him as one of the not great defenders we have had

Haessler was and is a gr8 player but did not prove it at Juventus and the thread is worst Juve Xi , MEANING WHILE PLAYING FOR JUVENTUS

SO before you decide to attack , read first , understand get your facts right , then you can then question and attack my choices

Ps As fas as I am concerned Andrea Fortunato is the best left back we ever had after Cabrini bar none and its not my style to ever speak ill of the dead and i do take your comments personally by the way:fero:

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
    DANIELE FORTUNATO! I ask you sorry, I thought you were talking about Andrea Fortunato! I misunderstood you and I become absolutely furious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)