Worst 'Famous' TV Series (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have access to McGyver but I just can't get over his beard :LOL: Plus it's a tard too old ;) However I'll start paying more attention having noted that some of you will go to the extent of downloading it :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
couldn't agree more on seinfeld, i've seen em'all a 100 times, + i've downloaded the best ones.

frasier is a bit too.......i don't know how to describe it. it's full of misunderstandings and akward coincidences, and i find that a bit annoying and tiresome
At one point I had just about all of them.. :D

Frasier is fabulous, there's nothing like pursuing a unique style and doing it really really well, there are sooo many similar sitcoms out there, Frasier not only stands out, it's class! ;)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

At one point I had just about all of them.. :D

Frasier is fabulous, there's nothing like pursuing a unique style and doing it really really well, there are sooo many similar sitcoms out there, Frasier not only stands out, it's class! ;)
I'm watching Frasier everyday now

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
Hopefully that smiley isn't because you're joking, these are some of the best ever tv - shows ever!!
I know..the smilie was because the thought of that spanish guy from fawlty towers made me laugh

"I know nothing" :LOL:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Perhaps we should watch this Tom...
or perhaps not!

besides, nobody said where to get it from yet. You don't expect me to get up and find it myself do you?:eek::eek::dazed:

what type of program is it anyway??:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)