World's finest [insert skill] (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Best Long passer: FDB
Best at hitting the ball into the ground and thus bouncing it over the keeper into the net: RVN

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Best at hitting the ball into the ground and thus bouncing it over the keeper into the net: RVN
:LOL: someone sounds bitter :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
No, it's just the oddest thing to me. I would just hit the ball straight into the net, but RVN does this all the time. He take a cross and hits it down intothe ground hard and it bounces right ove rhte diving keeper into the net. I've tried it an dI can't fathom how he does it. Maybe it has something to do with the grat pitches...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
No, it's just the oddest thing to me. I would just hit the ball straight into the net, but RVN does this all the time. He take a cross and hits it down into the ground hard and it bounces right over the diving keeper into the net. I've tried it and I can't fathom how he does it. Maybe it has something to do with the great pitches...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

No, it's just the oddest thing to me. I would just hit the ball straight into the net, but RVN does this all the time. He take a cross and hits it down into the ground hard and it bounces right over the diving keeper into the net. I've tried it and I can't fathom how he does it. Maybe it has something to do with the great pitches...
:LOL: I dunno, if anything the divots in the Italian pitches would make it even harder for the keeper to save.

I think the funniest type of miss in football is when a player gets a perfect cross, then smacks it into the ground... then it goes over the bar :LOL: I wish that'd happen to Ruud more often (for ManU)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
most trigger-happy-okocha
best feints-henry
best lofted passes-totti,neddy
best close control-zidane,denilson
best defender w/ball-stam,roberto carlos

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Best Chippers: Raul, Totti
Best Runs With Ball: Del Piero (did anyone see him against Chievo or even as recent as against Modena?)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
OH THIS COULD GET NASTY...

Best dribbler: Sheva
Best come off the bench cold as ice and pop in an ugly goal: Tomasson.
Best climb on your back/over your head/under your ear/ score a goal from anywhere and make you want to smash his delicate face in: PIPPO INZAGHI.
Best 'floating'/pallonetto pass: Pirlo.
Best 'Fantasista': Rui Costa
Defenders you won't pass or score on whether you are Real Madrid or Juventus in the game of your life: Maldini, Nesta and Costacurta (that one is for Denco!)
Biggest Flop and predicated by a man they call Incubo: Rivaldo
Biggest sob story thats beyond the tears and time to get real: Redondo
Biggest Heart: Gattuso
Biggest wonder why he is at Milan: Brocchi

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
LAC ..they all play in MILAN!

Yes...it is the best league. The boring football arguement from England, Spain and Johan Cruyff is just bitterness of not making it to the final in Manchester and for Cruyff his loss as coach in 94...

Honestly, yes...I do believe that. The post was a humor post..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well right now I dont know anyone whos a Rivaldo fan. I hate brazilian players but if I were to pick one to be a fan it'd be Kaká, Roberto Carlos or Ronaldo. Never Rivaldo. It was so weird to see him score a PK with Brazil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)