World Cup Lounge (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont hate them, but i want refreshment, i dont like total domination. and well as i said, france has beaten italy 98 and 00, my heart is already broken for that.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
i dont hate them, but i want refreshment, i dont like total domination. and well as i said, france has beaten italy 98 and 00, my heart is already broken for that.
I consider Germany as more serious opponent,for us, than France.
They are the hosts.

But then,in the final,everything is possible.

We alredy reached our maximum,and I'm satisfied with our succes.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Stephan said:
If u dont want domination,u should be supporting Inter rather than Juve:p ok Stephan i see,personally id love to see Zizou lift the cup one more time & retire.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
If u dont want domination,u should be supporting Inter rather than Juve:p ok Stephan i see,personally id love to see Zizou lift the cup one more time & retire.
Out of the four teams left, I'm definitely rooting for France. It's a bit of a disillusioning semi-final line-up tho...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
And I'd love to see Cannavaro lifting the cup.;) It would be his first time,and Zizou alredy had that satisfaction.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i am talking about world cup, not serie a here. (about domination) italy hasnt lift the trophy for a long time. zizou has won all what he could. sorry about this but why i should support a team who has broken my favorite team chanses in two competitions. enough is enough. i am a italian supporter after all. sure sure zizou legend and etc and etc, but italy has had legends who didnt won even once that trophy, like baggio & maldini.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Erik said:
I'm just glad you shattered the Dutch record of having been eliminated from a major tournament through a penalty shoot-out three times. You're now at four. Bad for you, good for us. Sorry :D
Cheers mate :cry: :D

I'm over it now anyway. Unfortunately my girlfriend has fallen out with me after my temper tantrum last night. Women eh, they just don't understand :disagree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
i am talking about world cup, not serie a here. (about domination) italy hasnt lift the trophy for a long time. zizou has won all what he could. sorry about this but why i should support a team who has broken my favorite team chanses in two competitions. enough is enough. i am a italian supporter after all. sure sure zizou legend and etc and etc, but italy has had legends who didnt won even once that trophy, like baggio & maldini.
...Del Piero and Canna...so far.;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
swag said:
My condolences to Tom. It's not like Portugal looked like the clear winner in this one.

But damn if you don't sound just like Erik last weekend... ;)
Cheers pal, I would wish you the best but the Portuguese are now our new sworn enemies so I hope you go out next round :D

Thanks for being about the only person to be gracious about it all though :toast:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tom said:
Cheers mate :cry: :D

I'm over it now anyway. Unfortunately my girlfriend has fallen out with me after my temper tantrum last night. Women eh, they just don't understand :disagree:
No they don't. Did she do that woman thing where she goes: "Oh well, it's just a game"? I hate that one

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
As for all the people loving the fact that England are out, posting pictures of our boys desolate after the game and laughing about it.. you should really be concentrating on football matters and talking about the game or portugal's victory not england's defeat. It takes a lot of credit away from portugal needlessly, and makes you look a bit pathetic yourselves.

I hope for your sake Italy wins the thing

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Erik said:
No they don't. Did she do that woman thing where she goes: "Oh well, it's just a game"? I hate that one
"You're being pathetic, its a fucking football match! Grow up!"

was the exact phrase :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Tom said:
Cheers pal, I would wish you the best but the Portuguese are now our new sworn enemies so I hope you go out next round :D

Thanks for being about the only person to be gracious about it all though :toast:
if its any concilation Tom, I think England got screwed with the Rooney red card

I could understand a yellow, but a straight fucking red ???!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)