World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,803
    I can't believe that one of these teams is reaching the semi finals. Erik, why did your team do that against Portugal? Why?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Jeeks said:
    I can't believe that one of these teams is reaching the semi finals. Erik, why did your team do that against Portugal? Why?
    Did what? We were never good enough to reach the quarters, there's no way in hell we would've beaten Mexico, come on :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,807
    Erik said:
    Did what? We were never good enough to reach the quarters, there's no way in hell we would've beaten Mexico, come on :D
    Mexico? Beat Portugal and now England.

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
    Rooney gets a Red Card...........

It could get ugly in the streets of Gelsenkirchen after the match. For the love of all that is good.... Stop serving Alcoholic beverages NOW.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    jorossian said:
    Rooney gets a Red Card...........

It could get ugly in the streets of Gelsenkirchen after the match. For the love of all that is good.... Stop serving Alcoholic beverages NOW.
    english commentators have already started their character assasination of rooney the wonder boy and his temperament. why they always have to put all their hopea and pressure on one player and then destroy them is beyond me

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
    I personally don't think Rooney intentionally castrated someone. It looked worse than it was.

Gerrard will save the day.

Yeah I love Juventus but I still like Liverpool.... So sue me. Bury the hatchet folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)