World Cup Lounge (4 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Whenever i have a go at Capello , some ppl wonder why i do so, well its because of what he and Pekerman do to a squad. Seriously no matter how bad Reqiuelme is playing you dont sub him for Cambiasso who should have started anyways and whats Cruz doing on the field, whilst boy wonder is on the bench.
2 of the better sides have gone out in this competition ie Argentina and Spain cos of stupid managerial decisions. But I must add that argentina are totally sore losers and Cufre, Maxi and Henize should be given lenghty bans. Whwats Cufre doing in a world cup event anyway?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Byrone said:
I want the pork & cheese to win,just cant stand skysports & bbc goin on about how great england are.
oh yeah, tell me about it, the media is going england crazy in here as well. thats why i cant stand england much.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Stephan said:
oh yeah, tell me about it, the media is going england crazy in here as well. thats why i cant stand england much.
True Stephan & its not like i dont like the Engalnd squad(i think they are great) but their media just goes apeshit if they win.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Its the same over here. They love to bash England's lacklustre performances for the length of over half the daily sports pages, yet its always the same "today will be our day" tripe over and over again come match day. Just as referees should not be allowed to officiate in matches of their home nation, the same should apply to commentators. Perhaps even more so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)