World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Pekerman give Germany the game, really stupid substitutions made...

Can anyone explain me how in the world a coach who has Messi, Palacio and Saviola on the bench puts insted of them Julio Cruz in the field!!??? I mean this guys didnt even deserve to be in the NT less to play any freaking game!!!

Pekerman cost Argentina the World Cup.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
Germany wins on penalties, who could have predicted that? :eek:
The Germans have never lost a World Cup penalty shoot-out.

If there's gonna be some refereeing fuck-up in the Italy-Ukraine game so the Germans will face the latter, I will be seriously pissed off.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Espectro said:

Can anyone explain me how in the world a coach who has Messi, Palacio and Saviola on the bench puts insted of them Julio Cruz in the field!!??? I mean this guys didnt even deserve to be in the NT less to play any freaking game!!!

Pekerman is being too optimistic and totally overlooked Germany's strong points. I dunno what Pekerman is doing, trying to ask his short defenders to defend against tall and powerful Germans?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Espectro said:

exactly

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:lol: peckerman will be eaten alive in argentina. Really dumb substitutions. ok riquelme maybe didnt had very good game but he should have put in aimar then, after riquelme was subs argentina midfield game collapsed. Cambiasso subs wasnt bad but he should have kept riquelme in that case.
He should have taken out crespo and sub him with cambiasso and why not give a chanse to messi?

so its germanys through. well :scared: if italy wins today, germany will be motivated for the next game, because italy humilated them in the friendly. :scared:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Espectro said:

ya i couldnt believe that.......messi not playing any part of this match was crazy

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Bardock said:
Cause Crespo was having somewhat of a bad day and none of those other strikers are good headers.

Good headers? then Pekerman is more stupid than I tough, so he actually try to win the aereal game against Germany? If he would have put Messi or Saviola instead of Cruz, this two litle gyuys would have drive cazry Germany defence, cause they are slow.

Instead Pekerman puts Cruz, who never was going to have a chance against Germany defence cause he plays their game.

Another stupid substitution was Riquelme's , it was ok to put Cambiasso, but why dont take out L. Gonzales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)