World Cup Lounge (13 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
is here anyone who things Germany will smash Argentina?? I only read "2-0 argentina, 3-1 argentina ..."

I think Germany will win this match!
its a home-game for us the germans, we have the best strikers of the tournament and our defender Per mertesacker is ones of the best in one-on-one-fights with about 80% won!

I think Germany will win this and get in to the semi-final to wait for Italy!

GO GO GO Germans! catch it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
edpiero said:
England are very lucky. Beckam fluke goal, then another goal again all by freekicks. Crouch scores a goal IMO which was a foul. None of the tactics of the squad are working.
I don't think you caught the meaning of "lucky". Lucky is getting a definite dive awarded with a penalty in the 94th minute, then being drawn against the ukraine in the quarters.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Tino said:
is here anyone who things Germany will smash Argentina?? I only read "2-0 argentina, 3-1 argentina ..."

its a home-game for us the germans, we have the best strikers of the tournament and our defender Per mertesacker is ones of the best in one-on-one-fights with about 80% won!

every game is a home game for the germans, their will be almost 3000 argentine's compaired to 69,000 germans. i still think argentina will win, from the games ive seen so far argentina have looked the best team in the tournament.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Tom said:
I don't think you caught the meaning of "lucky". Lucky is getting a definite dive awarded with a penalty in the 94th minute, then being drawn against the ukraine in the quarters.

i cant believe after the game everybody still thinks it was a dive. get over yourself it was a good call. now beckham's goal wasnt flukey and i think it was a classic beckham free kick. and i dont understand how the draw has to do with italy, they dont pick who they play, if they did they wouldn't of had the hardest group in the tournament....

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Tom said:
Lucky is getting away with that goal that troll Crouch got away with when he fouled the T&T team. I never had any beef with England before that. In case your memory needs refreshing:

Did anyone get the very funny e-mail with Mr. Lameness? :p

Also Beckham is not the player he used to be. Gone is his love for the game and hello to his love for marketing himself. :tdown:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tino said:

I don't think Argentina can counter Germany's current momentum. I'm thinking 3-1 Germany.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Enron said:
Too bad Gerrard would have won the game anyway.

And you know this because, Nostradamus? I think the only reason that the second goal was conceded was because of the first one. And then of course there was the blatant favouritism in the refereeing. Imagine England is so lame that they can't beat a so-called "nobody" team without cheating. No wonder no one likes them.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
CauldronWench said:
And you know this because, Nostradamus? I think the only reason that the second goal was conceded was because of the first one. And then of course there was the blatant favouritism in the refereeing. Imagine England is so lame that they can't beat a so-called "nobody" team without cheating. No wonder no one likes them.

i dont think they cheated i just think the ref. favoured them, alot of referee's do that but its not the teams fault.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
The last time I checked pulling a player down is cheating. He cheated to get the goal. It was all over the news here and replayed several times. It was a really bad foul and was probably not shown anywhere else because T&T is too small for anyone to care about. Just because the blind referee didn't catch it doesn't mean it's not cheating. ;)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Morra10 said:
every game is a home game for the germans, their will be almost 3000 argentine's compaired to 69,000 germans. i still think argentina will win, from the games ive seen so far argentina have looked the best team in the tournament.
I think Argentina had two games where the performance was not that World-champion like! Against Netherlands and against Mexico!

Ok against the Netherlands they played well but they didnt score!
and Mexico deserved it more to be in this match against Germany!

Germany had 4 beautiful performances! they are the best tema of the wc right now!!

Germany will win!

p.s.: Because I drive away at 12 today I change my sig now! I know Germany will win....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well be a very tough game for both sides this germany game...we will need a similar performance like the sweden game. High pressure on the other player and working hard all over the field. Klose will need to be more clinical and poldi as well.
i think metzelder will need to improve his performance and give a more assured performance at the back, merterascker should play well as his confidence is very high at the moment.

germany should hold on the posession for as much as they could, as it will be very important. The argentians dont have the best counter attack, and they will tend to play their usual posession game with the short passing.

Schweni needs to have a big game as the right side of the argentina defense is the weakest side of that defense

Come On Manschaft , Come On Manschaft

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
my money is def on germany high tempo football is not what Argetnina like and with the home support there is no harder thing to beat! Argentina must play game of there lives in order to beat these very hungry germans!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tom said:
Well you're playing against Portugal,but without 4 standard players...and than Figo(btw,I don't like the guy).

You are talking about luck,but is it lucky to play with 10 man,for almost total sec half?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This game will be won at the midfield level. Argentina can play a fast tempo game especially on the counters. It will be a tight but I think Argentina might pull it off.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Batigol said:
argentina 2- germany 1

viva la argentina, forza argentina.
I'd like to see that happen coz every time I saw Maradona swang his argentine jersey on the Tv screen it pleased me a lot:D and the most important thing is Italy will not have to face the host in the semifinal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)