World Cup Lounge (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I left the game. I refuse to watch more of this mockery of football.

Add ghana to the list of nations that have been fucked by fifa.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Geof said:
come on. You don't give a second yellow for that.

Sepp Blatter should resign after the WC

Well, actually you do give a yellow card for pretending a foul. even if Im against the referee's I must say that this red card was rigth given, it was a VERY stupid mistake by Asamoah

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I left the game. I refuse to watch more of this mockery of football.

Add ghana to the list of nations that have been fucked by fifa.
So did I 30 minutes ago. I turn the game back on, BAM red card Ghana.

I hope there come some investigations after this WC.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,376
    Espectro said:
    Well, actually you do give a yellow card for pretending a foul. even if Im against the referee's I must say that this red card was rigth given, it was a VERY stupid mistake by Asamoah
    He did not even ask for a penalty. Can't one trip these days? Can't one fall? Is it why Inzaghi is left on the bench? Is Lippi afraid he'll get a red card?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Espectro said:

It's not simulation if you dont ASK for a fucking penalty. He got up and walked away.

Would you give a yellow card if he tripped and fell down? No, so that is bullshit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This is creating general outrage. Four years ago they screwed four teams and helped three: Germany, Korea and Brazil. Now FIFA influenced just about every game and it's so obvious you can't miss it. Four years ago a couple of nations were mad. Today there are at least 5 raging. This won't go unpunished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)