World Cup Lounge (10 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Even if I admit that the second and probably the third goal of Brazil was offside, you have to admit that ghana could have turn arround this game, they have been far more offensive than Brazil, but their definition in front of goal is really poor.

So, even if those two goals were indeed offside, Ghana is sufering also from their own mistakes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Espectro said:
Even if I admit that the second and probably the third goal of Brazil was offside, you have to admit that ghana could have turn arround this game, they have been far more offensive than Brazil, but their definition in front of goal is really poor.

So, even if those two goals were indeed offside, Ghana is sufering also from their own mistakes.
It's not about Brazil winning. They after all are the better team. It's the fact that their victory had already been decided before the two teams started the game.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Espectro said:

What the fuck does "definition in front of goal" mean?? I think you mean finishing.

Ghana has been robbed. A red card, 2 goals, oh, and their coach got sent off at halftime. Not to mention that every other foul against them wasn't a foul at all.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
It's not about Brazil winning. They after all are the better team. It's the fact that their victory had already been decided before the two teams started the game.
They were not the better team tonight.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
What the fuck does "definition in front of goal" mean?? I think you mean finishing.

Ghana has been robbed. A red card, 2 goals, oh, and their coach got sent off at halftime. Not to mention that every other foul against them wasn't a foul at all.
It won't go unpunished. I give FIFA two years, before it'll be a PROVEN FACT that both WC 2002 and WC 2006 were fixed. I expect severe sanctions to follow and the world of football to tremble on it's foundations.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,387
    Espectro said:

Do you know that frustration causes that? When every other call is whistled just because, the whole team gets frustrated.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Seven said:
    Think about the consequences for FIFA when those people say "fuck it".
    But they wont. As disgusted as I am, I'm still going to sit down at noon and watch France play Spain. I am appalled by it, but nonetheless, I have waited too long to just ignore it.

I myself feel cheated. I went across the fucking planet, drove over 3000 kilometers around germany, and spent tons of money and time to watch football. Then, when I find out it didn't matter at all because Fifa will take it away from the teams, I am very pissed off.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Sir Sebastian said:
    What the ---- does "definition in front of goal" mean?? I think you mean finishing.

yes I do mean that.

Yes, the two goals were offside, but even without those two goals Brazil would have still won the game. Ghana show that they are a great team in holding the ball, but everytime that they were in front of Dida they wasted their chances, it was like all of their forwards were playing like Zlatan.

Ghana had at least 3 oportunities to score, and they were VERY clear chances.

Im not trying to say that the referee didnt make those mistakes, what I am saying is that Ghana did make mistakes of their own, probably becouse of their inexperience in World Cups.

Even if I would have love to see ghana beat Brazil, especially since I dont like Brazil, and his fat guy in front, I must say that a team that waste some much goals, dont deserve to go trough, especially when you are playing against Brazil.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Espectro said:
    yes I do mean that.

Yes, the two goals were offside, but even without those two goals Brazil would have still won the game. Ghana show that they are a great team in holding the ball, but everytime that they were in front of Dida they wasted their chances, it was like all of their forwards were playing like Zlatan.

Ghana had at least 3 oportunities to score, and they were VERY clear chances.

Im not trying to say that the referee didnt make those mistakes, what I am saying is that Ghana did make mistakes of their own, probably becouse of their inexperience in World Cups.

Even if I would have love to see ghana beat Brazil, especially since I dont like Brazil, and his fat guy in front, I must say that a team that waste some much goals, dont deserve to go trough, especially when you are playing against Brazil.

The reason they shot 500 balls over the bar was frustration with the way they could not possibly beat the referee. It's that simple.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Again Seb, you can say a billion reasons becouse of Ghana didnt make those "goals", but at the end, Ghana wasted those chances.

I dont blame Ghana for this, becouse, this is their first World Cup, but if this would have happend to a more experience team, then probably those chances would have been capitalize.

Again, Im the first one here to express his dislike for Brazil, but you cant expect to win against Brazil if you waste those chances, even if the reason was "frustration" like you said.

If Ghana would have score, when the game was still at 2-0, then probably Brazil would have get scared and the result could have been diferent.

If you want to beat these Brazil, you have to consider two things, 1- Referees will always help them and 2- You cant wasted the chances that you get.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004

Finally Ghana are on a plane home (see picture) and there is peace. If they had made the Q/Fs we would have been hearing for the next four years how much better they are than Nigeria especially if such a win had been at the expense of Brazil.

Now all that is left is for England to fall out so that all will be well with the world...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    emmmm... sorry to say this Chxta, but if Ghana is playing in the World Cup, and have pass into the next round, even if they lost, that means that at the moment they do are better than Nigeria who didnt quilify to the World Cup.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Espectro said:
    Again Seb, you can say a billion reasons becouse of Ghana didnt make those "goals", but at the end, Ghana wasted those chances.

I dont blame Ghana for this, becouse, this is their first World Cup, but if this would have happend to a more experience team, then probably those chances would have been capitalize.

Again, Im the first one here to express his dislike for Brazil, but you cant expect to win against Brazil if you waste those chances, even if the reason was "frustration" like you said.

If Ghana would have score, when the game was still at 2-0, then probably Brazil would have get scared and the result could have been diferent.

If you want to beat these Brazil, you have to consider two things, 1- Referees will always help them and 2- You cant wasted the chances that you get.
    spot on, just like the socceroos u cant miss any chance u get

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Chxta said:

Finally Ghana are on a plane home (see picture) and there is peace. If they had made the Q/Fs we would have been hearing for the next four years how much better they are than Nigeria especially if such a win had been at the expense of Brazil.

Now all that is left is for England to fall out so that all will be well with the world...
    :wallbang:

Don't tell me that Africa has the same desease as Pakistan and the Middle East...they can't see each other succeeding and keep pulling each other down :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)