World Cup Lounge (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
on a side note, when i seen the teams line up i was like WTF? carlos tevez, did you see the man on that neck? shit do they put him in a cage after the games? i would not want to run into him
Tevez is the man. Everybody fawns over the pretty boy, Messi, but Tevez is like a Tasmanian Devil out there with the ball.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
Tevez is the man. Everybody fawns over the pretty boy, Messi, but Tevez is like a Tasmanian Devil out there with the ball.

Messi pretty??

Who would've thought that you could find a Taz playing soccer picture in a bakery in Tulsa, Ok website?:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:

nah for me gino gatusso will always be more like taz, thought that when he played for rangers years ago. hairy wee bugger
tevez looks like he spends weekdays in prison just for the fun of it. i also heard he was in a car crash and gave the car whiplash

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
swag said:

Tevez definately has more flair...IMO, making big moves...the faints and all...

Messi looks very casual on the ball, yet he's very effective, just seems to pass by defenders without doing much.... its hard to pick between the two...but Messi is still above Tevez..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
swag said:

To be honest anyone with a shred of football intelligence can see that Messi is a lot better or at least has a lot more talent. I'm sure you do too. Tevez is fast and skilfull, but not out of this world. Messi is.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
messi definately, but tevez must be anightmare to play against he is so strong and hard to hold off, not many defenders are gonna ease him off the ball. messi is the better, more intelligent player though

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,698
    Byrone said:
    They just showed fans across different african countries screaming their lungs out for the Ghana - USA scoreline. Magic:D
    Cross your fingers bruvva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)