OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,642
    Katil said:
    One successful dribble can regain the confidence for a whole game. If it doesn't work, Allbäck can enter after 45.
    More than eight months and he has been in a dip, you can't undertand that he's not gaining form anytime soon?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,643
    Actually, why am I bothering? His current form is not of my concern and maybe Lagerbäck is smarter than Capello. It is the least of my worries how Sweden performs in the World Cup; maybe if they exit I would see less of Zlatan, so let him play.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Worried of that as well. Got my hopes though. He wasn't great vs T&T but he was our only creative force, and he was injured vs Paraguay and now England. It is all n all in the Swedish NT and not in Juventus, it should feel better in a fresh environment. I just hope he can do something when it really matters now vs Germany. Without him we are screwed, with him out of form we are screwed, we got to hope for that successful dribble. We need that targetman that doesn't exist anywhere else in Sweden.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Katil said:
    Worried of that as well. Got my hopes though. He wasn't great vs T&T but he was our only creative force, and he was injured vs Paraguay and now England. It is all n all in the Swedish NT and not in Juventus, it should feel better in a fresh environment. I just hope he can do something when it really matters now vs Germany. Without him we are screwed, with him out of form we are screwed, we got to hope for that successful dribble. We need that targetman that doesn't exist anywhere else in Sweden.
    ok i see your pioint of view here but take heart in the fact that in germany you have a team witha shaky defence.
    zlatan in form would do well but its been quite a while since we seen him playing so well

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,647
    For those of you interested in watching the games in a different way, you can go to Berlin and enjoy it like that.

Dec 26, 2004
    Katil said:
    One successful dribble can regain the confidence for a whole game. If it doesn't work, Allbäck can enter after 45.

ya give hime 45 minutes to preform one successgul dribble... thanks god ya r not a coach...

eventhough Capello give him a complete season so ya r not the worst after all...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Seven said:
    Just how annoying must that boat have been crossing the screen?
    just as well it was not in burkey's home county or they would have broke out the shotguns and went deliverance on his ass

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Gol mehhhiiico

DelpieroForLife said:
    ya give hime 45 minutes to preform one successgul dribble... thanks god ya r not a coach...

eventhough Capello give him a complete season so ya r not the worst after all...
    That is one ignorant comment. The "successful dribble" was just an example you jackass. What I mean is he can do something good he might be able to keep it up throw out the game. Because a Zlatan in form lifts the whole Swedish NT and is a fantastic access for us to have. x10 times better than the likes of Allbäck, Elmander and Rosenberg.

God I have to stop defending him from users with such usernames.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Katil said:
    Gol mehhhiiico

That is one ignorant comment. The "successful dribble" was just an example you jackass. What I mean is he can do something good he might be able to keep it up throw out the game. Because a Zlatan in form lifts the whole Swedish NT and is a fantastic access for us to have. x10 times better than the likes of Allbäck, Elmander and Rosenberg.

God I have to stop defending him from users with such usernames.
    And what? Killer is a better username? :p

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Stockholm, fast skulle inte säga att jag bor här, bor där det finns plats (hemlös). Och flyttar eventuellt till Argentina efter sommaren. Har aldrig fattat med dig, är du svensk? Varje gång jag ser på din "location" är du i ett nytt land. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)