World Cup Lounge (13 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Appiah has always been good, but too bad he has been played out of position all the time when he is @ Juventus
yeah, that's a shame. reminds me of another player... This french guy we played on the right wing for a whole second round and turned out to be a great striker when he left us. Can't remember his name

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
nedved is'nt having a great game so far he is every where on the feild but just keeps tripping and does'nt pass the ball in to thebox quickly. appiah is having a good game so is essien they look vey sloid. i will be happy if ghana whins this one, we will finnally have a winner from africa. ( as none of the african teams won a single game).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Marty said:
Cheers. :p Won another tenner because Pauleta didn't score. If this keeps up I might make it a fulltime job ;)
Pauleta didn't get involved with the ball enough -- save maybe before the last whistle. Part of it's his fault, part of it was service choices. But yeah -- squeaking by is this team's modus operandi of recent years. Which you have to admit is better than falling to surprising defeat. :D (Their modus operandi of the previous 40 years.)

Boy, as for the Czechs, man do they need Koller and Baros. They're getting whipped around on the defensive end, but I expected that from Ghana. What I would have expected with a full squad is more to show for their offensive efforts... and so far this second-string attack formation is not cutting it.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
what a game!!! by far the best game of the tournment so far....ghana are playing there hearts out....espially that NO.7 defender and the tiro midfield appiach muntari & essien....czech are also playing good...but they cant find that last finish...rosicky had a cuople of good runs...and nedved has been decent so far...lookin forward for the 2nd half...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
this game is miserable. you simply can't score goals with a paraplegic totem pole as your sole striker. the defense is being flat out beaten on speed and agility, and rosicky should just dribble it into the net. wish us luck :confused:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Mozart said:
what a game!!! by far the best game of the tournment so far....ghana are playing there hearts out....espially that NO.7 defender and the tiro midfield appiach muntari & essien....czech are also playing good...but they cant find that last finish...rosicky had a cuople of good runs...and nedved has been decent so far...lookin forward for the 2nd half...

sorry if i missed the sarcasm, but wtf?

for me, ivory coast-holland was game of the tournament, aside from that peso-pinching mexican in the middle :D

Mar 6, 2005
@Sebi: Don't worry.. Ghana will naturally recede more and more into their own half in the 2nd half, and with enough patience, Nedved and co. will be able to break through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)